• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

hi again! I'd love to adpot Dobie, again for my sister, and then we'll have all the wolves she wanted ^^
I'm in France so we're in close timezones, I should be on and off this evening and tomorrow afternoon, just let me know when you're ready? :)

Last edited:
hi again! I'd love to adpot Dobie, again for my sister, and then we'll have all the wolves she wanted ^^
I'm in France so we're in close timezones, I should be on and off this evening and tomorrow afternoon, just let me know when you're ready? :)

I'll get Dobie in boxes for you soon! I'll have to go and grab my brother from work soon thou I think I'll be able to get this done before that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello there!

i was wondering how much you would want for Kyle? :')

thanks!!

Hiya! Its up to you want amount you want to pay! I'm fine with whatever c:

alright then, would 50k IGB be good? i feel like that would be an okay amount :>

Ah as I'm less active on acnl I don't need IGB and as you don't have a lot of tbt I will give ya him for free c:
Thou as its getting late here it will have to be tomorrow that I can do it, hope that is alright!

Ah as I'm less active on acnl I don't need IGB and as you don't have a lot of tbt I will give ya him for free c:
Thou as its getting late here it will have to be tomorrow that I can do it, hope that is alright!

ah, okay!
i don't have much TBT at the moment but i can pay like,,, 5 TBT if you'd like haha.

but yeah, i'm willing to wait!

tysm :')

ah, okay!
i don't have much TBT at the moment but i can pay like,,, 5 TBT if you'd like haha.

but yeah, i'm willing to wait!

tysm :')

Sure its up to how much to pay anyway lol c:
I'll message you tomorrow once I'm available! Cheers for waiting~

I could do 15-20? (Each)

Let me know. I have a new friend code as well!

Last edited:
I could do 15-20?

Let me know. I have a new friend code as well!

Thats okey! My fc is on my sidebar, I'll be able to box up a villager for you once I've done Kyle~
Oh, which villager would you like??

Sounds good!

Let’s go with stitches. My FC is 0920-6566-7356!

Name: Jake
Town: Palms

Edit: I have no idea how to like a message.

Last edited:
Sounds good!

Let’s go with stitches. My FC is 0920-6566-7356!

Name: Jake
Town: Palms

Edit: I have no idea how to like a message.

Sweet! I'll let you know once he's been boxed up! c:

Back