• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

Ah I don't know about the cycle will effect amiibo villagers, but we can still try if you like? I'll add ya to the list!

okay cool tysm! ill be around later, im going to bed now! thanks again

No problem! I'll let you know once shes ready! c:

are you going in order of which who requested 1st? or just whoever is available?? bc im available now for Skye if you are able to..? lmk tysm

ii only ask bc someone moved and im trying to stay on the same day so no random villager moves in.. if like ppl are waiting in line for like 3 days for the earlier requests to pick their villager up or however the timing goes :)

Last edited:
are you going in order of which who requested 1st? or just whoever is available?? bc im available now for Skye if you are able to..? lmk tysm

ii only ask bc someone moved and im trying to stay on the same day so no random villager moves in.. if like ppl are waiting in line for like 3 days for the earlier requests to pick their villager up or however the timing goes :)

The list is mainly there so I don't forgot who wants what ^^'
I'll get Skye in for you rn as I was waiting for someone to get Chrissy but they aren't available at the mo!

The list is mainly there so I don't forgot who wants what ^^'
I'll get Skye in for you rn as I was waiting for someone to get Chrissy but they aren't available at the mo!

okay great tysm, lmk when shes ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you

When can I pick Chrissy up after the 25th?
I'm afraid that I have a villager moving out then. Static, if anyone wants him!
FC: 0061-3933-0206

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for this thread. I would love Bob, Muffy, or Snake if possible please.

Back