• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling .:Amiibo Villagers:.

Hiya guys! I've been really busy lately so I'm gonna have to close this thread as it was only met to be opened for a short while, the offers that I got pending are the only ones I'll be doing as it takes time to get a villager boxed up.

Sorry to those that where waiting!

Hi I'm fairly new to ACNL. Can you get villagers to move in if your town is full? If so can I request a character? Also, do you want bells or real money?

Hi I'm fairly new to ACNL. Can you get villagers to move in if your town is full? If so can I request a character? Also, do you want bells or real money?

Hiya! Welcome to AC & the forums! You can only ask a villager to move in if there is a open slot in your town, if your town is full then you have to wait till someone goes before asking a villager to move in! I'm no longer doing villager trading as I'm too busy lately thou when you have a open slot there are plenty of other threads that are boxing villagers up!

Someone can correct me but I don't think paying someone with real money is allowed on the forum, so people use in game bells or their TBT they gain on the forum to buy items/villagers!

I wasn?t sure if you were still selling but could I buy Fauna for 10tbt? I?m free now or tonight. :)

I wasn’t sure if you were still selling but could I buy Fauna for 10tbt? I’m free now or tonight. :)

I'm no longer selling thou as I already got Fauna in my town I can quickly box her up for you for 10 tbt?? I'll add you now

Gates open, town name is Nighgate

Last edited:
Hi! I know this thread isn't really active anymore, but if you ever decide to come back, may I get Tia please. Thanks :)

Back