• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Yeah, I don't get that. Dolby was raising all sorts of red flags, yet Trundle didn't want to admit seeing them at times.

I'm quoting this because I genuinely hate the reads here and I want it easier to find when I talk about stuff. (not perosnal TN, I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you and I will apologise to you greatly if you are town, I think you are fun to play with!!).
@TN4U How much of this list changed for you (srry your town read post is there so you have to click)? Knowing you are definitely wrong on two of these slots and probably wrong on a third.

I'm ngl I kind of grazed over half of Trundle's post yesterday, he got on Dolby's case ever? I just have one post where he still said he expected Dolby to flip town. IDK I can see this in a reality where he was trying to get us to vote him over Dolby that night because Dolby RB????? 🤷‍♀️

I didn't think so, but that was in tn4u post. I'm reducing my "confrontationalness" so i just nicely quoted tn4u and said i saw it differently.

So-
=trundles play, wolfy, esp both eod
-dolby mentions/pocketing trundle, poss town
-might just be how he plays
-have a tinfoil based on d3 posts that says he's town
-if trundle/not mog
-annika thinks he's town, and annika must be town (😜)

I would be more interested in other slots tday. Trundle makes me crazy. Why the unravel bw? Why the ribbit wagon? Was it maf on both of the later wagons? Or trundle town and fr thought maf bw zinnia?

Haven't ever played with trundle, so 🤷‍♀️

However! There's still 3. And i think ribbit, me, dino, and you are gonna be picked off one by one. So instead of me tunneling trundle, I'm looking into others today.

Also - I'm super proud of resisting the endless filthy, rotten joke opportunities that are falling right into my lap. Very proud. Nice Betsy.

@TN4U How much of this list changed for you (srry your town read post is there so you have to click)? Knowing you are definitely wrong on two of these slots and probably wrong on a third.
Well, I'll explain my obvious ones:
  • Dolby: Eliminated and obviously flipped red. This read was created before he was confronted (and lied) about being the doctor.
  • annika: She originally had me a bit uneasy, but I think she's less of a threat to the town now as she's pretty good at calling out potential mafia members. She'll most likely be needed for us to win. Hopefully doctor can save her a few times.
  • N e s s: Killed by mafia. To be honest, he was pretty critical at identifying user post habits, and my lean on him became more null later on toward EOD. Sucks that he's gone now.
  • radical6: Yes, she has a life, which is a legitimate reason why she didn't place a vote. However, her suddenly dropping out before the EOD raised an eyebrow. She views Frosty (you) as mafia due to "aggressive posts", which I don't really agree with.
As for the others, they either still have to place their thoughts on Ness' death or my opinion hasn't swayed all that much.

trundle is town guys fr
I saw your reasons why. It's good enough for me to not vote trundle today. That's why i say, I'm looking into others today.

There is a remote tinfoil possibility, but fr, annika. I trust.

Ofc if your maf, im an idiot. But ive seen you as town pretty much the whole game.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I don't get that. Dolby was raising all sorts of red flags, yet Trundle didn't want to admit seeing them at times.

So here's the thing. Im not smart enough to read people. I have no detecting or vibe skills.

But for some reason, i read this post, and i wanna vote for you. Crazy, right? Not even for a reason that i can figure out how to explain.

No offense, but i would be more likely to vote you or radical over trundle. Really sorry.

So here's the thing. Im not smart enough to read people. I have no detecting or vibe skills.

But for some reason, i read this post, and i wanna vote for you. Crazy, right? Not even for a reason that i can figure out how to explain.

No offense, but i would be more likely to vote you or radical over trundle. Really sorry.
Explain it more thoroughly then.

I didn't think so, but that was in tn4u post. I'm reducing my "confrontationalness" so i just nicely quoted tn4u and said i saw it differently.

So-
=trundles play, wolfy, esp both eod
-dolby mentions/pocketing trundle, poss town
-might just be how he plays
-have a tinfoil based on d3 posts that says he's town
-if trundle/not mog
-annika thinks he's town, and annika must be town (😜)

I would be more interested in other slots tday. Trundle makes me crazy. Why the unravel bw? Why the ribbit wagon? Was it maf on both of the later wagons? Or trundle town and fr thought maf bw zinnia?

Haven't ever played with trundle, so 🤷‍♀️

However! There's still 3. And i think ribbit, me, dino, and you are gonna be picked off one by one. So instead of me tunneling trundle, I'm looking into others today.

Also - I'm super proud of resisting the endless filthy, rotten joke opportunities that are falling right into my lap. Very proud. Nice Betsy.

Trundle had something to do with the Ribbit BW? Or is this in regards to Dolby?

Bolded part: I am awaiting my death tonight for real.

Well, I'll explain my obvious ones:
  • Dolby: Eliminated and obviously flipped red. This read was created before he was confronted (and lied) about being the doctor.
  • annika: She originally had me a bit uneasy, but I think she's less of a threat to the town now as she's pretty good at calling out potential mafia members. She'll most likely be needed for us to win. Hopefully doctor can save her a few times.
  • N e s s: Killed by mafia. To be honest, he was pretty critical at identifying user post habits, and my lean on him became more null later on toward EOD. Sucks that he's gone now.
  • radical6: Yes, she has a life, which is a legitimate reason why she didn't place a vote. However, her suddenly dropping out before the EOD raised an eyebrow. She views Frosty (you) as mafia due to "aggressive posts", which I don't really agree with.
As for the others, they either still have to place their thoughts on Ness' death or my opinion hasn't swayed all that much.

Fair enough, who is your maf team then. Are you just replacing Ness and Dolby or has that changed?

well let's move on !!
I'm wondering where we should focus today? I'm up for hearing suggestions, but I wanted to look at the list of "not townies" I had (Volt/Unravel/Radical/Yoshi/Mogyay)

did anyone else catch your eye?

Srry missed this. Are these who you thought could be maf or is this based on my list? TN is there too but weh.
Also actually important. Why did you think Dolby was town yesterday near end of EoD?

Fair enough, who is your maf team then. Are you just replacing Ness and Dolby or has that changed?
Well, as of right now, I'm going with this:
  • radical6 (unless she can prove me wrong)
  • ribbitribbon
  • ???
I say question marks for the last one as I haven't seen EnderWiggin post yet. I'll make a better determination once that happens.

Explain it more thoroughly then.

I can try. But i suck at explaining what im thinking.

Recently it has come to my attention that (if I'm not an idiot, haha) trundle may be town.

I am famous for tunneling town. If i find myself tunneling someone really hard, i need to think twice about my tunnel. Even if they are doing the wolfiest wolf things in thread.

So - in light of recent postings, I'm going to (try to) change my pov. I already know why i sussed trundle. Waste of time to stay in the tunnel. So - looking at otherz.

For you - I thought maybe your read on trundles d2 eod was quite different from what i saw.
I think some reads from you are, uhm...off?

Ig i feel like - it feels like trundle is a weak spot. Your read of trundle feels like you have 'hopped onto' a trundle wagon. Much like the mog wagon. Almost like, who do i sus to fit in?

But hey - Im not very good at this game, so i could be wrong. 😂

Curious- what are your reads rn on ribbit, myself, mog, yoshi, and unravel?

Well, as of right now, I'm going with this:
  • radical6 (unless she can prove me wrong)
  • ribbitribbon
  • ???
I say question marks for the last one as I haven't seen EnderWiggin post yet. I'll make a better determination once that happens.

Please give me a reason why Ribbit knowing that Dolby was campaingning a vote on him that almost succeeded? Do you think it was a bus?

I can try. But i suck at explaining what im thinking.

Recently it has come to my attention that (if I'm not an idiot, haha) trundle may be town.

I am famous for tunneling town. If i find myself tunneling someone really hard, i need to think twice about my tunnel. Even if they are doing the wolfiest wolf things in thread.

So - in light of recent postings, I'm going to (try to) change my pov. I already know why i sussed trundle. Waste of time to stay in the tunnel. So - looking at otherz.

For you - I thought maybe your read on trundles d2 eod was quite different from what i saw.
I think some reads from you are, uhm...off?

Ig i feel like - it feels like trundle is a weak spot. Your read of trundle feels like you have 'hopped onto' a trundle wagon. Much like the mog wagon. Almost like, who do i sus to fit in?

But hey - Im not very good at this game, so i could be wrong. 😂

Curious- what are your reads rn on ribbit, myself, mog, yoshi, and unravel?
Well, my view on Trundle hasn't really changed. I still think that if he was mafia, he wouldn't be making all those wagons and going into panic mode at times. Believe me, I still view him as town because of that. I'm not trying to form any Trundle wagon whatsoever, as he's NOT a point of concern for me to try and vote out. Dolby was different as it was a very sudden panic from him after being called out. Trundle may not have seen it at first, but eventually got the idea.

I want to get the reads right, so I'll have to go into another deep dive into several of those users and make correct determinations. However, I'll mention real quick that Yoshi is definitely not mafia. Despite not being such an active poster, the few times they've posted always felt town-like to me. Unless a sudden wagon forms and they start talking, I'm not changing my stance at this time.

No that was re dolby. As in, looking at dolbys ribbit wagon, i think at the time in the thread it may have been a distraction. But from what?
Ay, gotcha. IDK if I am in the mood to read back atm but I could see Dolby just doing that to get things rolling honestly. Gotta start casting suspicion on as many towns as he could right? Honestly I think he may be one of my earliest town reads tho (I think Jacob said it first but Dolby was really pushing for it) and I'm kinda annoyed it took off lol. I feel like I was used for mafia gain.

sorry i had a dnd session scheduled and it took 4 hours
and rb is dead pog we can basically win this mechanically

I didn't acknowledge the implication of this back then because I obviously knew about Dolby and was keeping very hush about it.

So my running theory (after I could confirm from Dan no unrevealed jesters), was that Trundle was godfather and was baiting cop (aka me) to check him Night 1. Unlucky for him, I wasn't around night 1 and I was expecting to be dead day 2 so I didn't really bother paying close enough attention and didn't actually read into Trundle playing super maffy. And I guess decided to keep the charade up after but it really didn't click that they would act so buddy buddy tbh.
does anyone have meta on trundle regarding his stance on bussing?

Also, for the record, what was pinging me about Volt was just, IDK I felt like he was putting words in my mouth, all I was implying about Zinnia was it wasn't a very towny thought, and Volt was going on about Zinnia going in and covering up a suspicion on a teammate like 2 hours into the game. It just felt like such a werid assumption to me.

I did actually drop my sus to us just thinking very differently after our whole spat about a teammate setting up to bus a maf!yoshi, we just come to different conclusions imo. So Like the Volt thoughts are extra paranoia and not my main thing to solve tonight.
frosty: I wouldn't say it's to cover a teammate
me: yeah i dont think shes covering for a teammate

no but specifically in my interactions with volt volt they said zinnia was town until like eod and then agreed with me on her being maffy
ribbit i pinged you twice to see my iso on zinnia that i made in the first 20 hours of d1

and sighs yall are gonna hate me for this but i agree with the person that said that dolby did 101 pocketing/framing on trundle. the budding was too shameless considering i dont think theres a world he was not going down
maybe they wifom'ed the hell out of us
is there a chance we chop just to solve this slot? we should talk abt everyone else anyways but yk

Please give me a reason why Ribbit knowing that Dolby was campaingning a vote on him that almost succeeded? Do you think it was a bus?
There might be a case that the two had to find a way to get one ejected in order to protect the other. Dolby started that campaign early on, but didn't really catch traction as other users were on the hot seat at the time. However, we all saw what happened when Dolby slipped. Ribbit has done a good job at protecting their innocence since then, but I'm still not completely convinced.

omg pLEASE it's so obvious trundle 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

also rip ness 💗
once again mog only shows up to call me mafia :lemon:

I am awaiting my death tonight for real.
Aren't you still safe as long as doctor is hidden?

does anyone have meta on trundle regarding his stance on bussing?
I am a HUGE busser as mafia. I won a game once by bussing my entire team within the first three nights

and sighs yall are gonna hate me for this but i agree with the person that said that dolby did 101 pocketing/framing on trundle. the budding was too shameless considering i dont think theres a world he was not going down
maybe they wifom'ed the hell out of us
is there a chance we chop just to solve this slot? we should talk abt everyone else anyways but yk

No hate. I wouldn't chop trundle today based on everyone's posts today. Esp when there are other slots to solve i want to solve more.

The frame is way too possible.

There might be a case that the two had to find a way to get one ejected in order to protect the other. Dolby started that campaign early on, but didn't really catch traction as other users were on the hot seat at the time. However, we all saw what happened when Dolby slipped. Ribbit has done a good job at protecting their innocence since then, but I'm still not completely convinced.
Where did Dolby slip?

Back