• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Are we still going back to this again when I mention that the possibility is mafia are trying to avoid the spotlight by not going onto Zinnia
then do you have a hunch on who might be maf based on the other votes? tn4u was on zinnia, trundle was on your own wagon, dolby who is confirmed was on mine but there should still be another
Post automatically merged:

i don’t remember your thoughts on trundle though i think you went back and forth

then do you have a hunch on who might be maf based on the other votes? tn4u was on zinnia, trundle was on your own wagon, dolby who is confirmed was on mine but there should still be another
We are going to stagnant if we still focus on that.
Someone has to ISO on radical/volt i believe dolby said he will but didn't as far as i recall dolby tr volt as well

We are going to stagnant if we still focus on that.
Someone has to ISO on radical/volt i believe dolby said he will but didn't as far as i recall dolby tr volt as well
i did iso radical but with the impression tn4u would be paired with her, so ig i’ll update it next

cranky bc zinnia didnt give you cyan right /j
guess we can assume zinnia townread everyone online. do you think they would be covering up for a teammate?
and yeah im always for policy chops. dont rly enjoy no elim though. no intel
yeah i just think mafia has motivations in their actions. so im not sure what could be the motivation to try to cover for a teammate or change the topic. i wont discard them being awkward bc of tmi though
if zianni flips red we should remember this moment ig

Also, for the record, what was pinging me about Volt was just, IDK I felt like he was putting words in my mouth, all I was implying about Zinnia was it wasn't a very towny thought, and Volt was going on about Zinnia going in and covering up a suspicion on a teammate like 2 hours into the game. It just felt like such a werid assumption to me.

I did actually drop my sus to us just thinking very differently after our whole spat about a teammate setting up to bus a maf!yoshi, we just come to different conclusions imo. So Like the Volt thoughts are extra paranoia and not my main thing to solve tonight.

Also, for the record, what was pinging me about Volt was just, IDK I felt like he was putting words in my mouth, all I was implying about Zinnia was it wasn't a very towny thought, and Volt was going on about Zinnia going in and covering up a suspicion on a teammate like 2 hours into the game. It just felt like such a werid assumption to me.

I did actually drop my sus to us just thinking very differently after our whole spat about a teammate setting up to bus a maf!yoshi, we just come to different conclusions imo. So Like the Volt thoughts are extra paranoia and not my main thing to solve tonight.
no but specifically in my interactions with volt volt they said zinnia was town until like eod and then agreed with me on her being maffy

i did iso radical but with the impression tn4u would be paired with her, so ig i’ll update it next
I still want to vote TN4U but I doubt people would go for it

Ill try tk search ur radical iso. But i still want someone iso on volt tbh

no but specifically in my interactions with volt volt they said zinnia was town until like eod and then agreed with me on her being maffy

I thought that was because Zinnia voted out of nowhere and didn't come back to the thread to talk about it? But again I wasn't around much and just loose ido'd volt then too to see why he votted Zinnia.
Post automatically merged:

Ill try tk search ur radical iso. But i still want someone iso on volt tbh

I have been saying TN4U maf since day 1. Hoping he will show up, that was a very quick dip in and leave post today.

Hey, all good. When Dolby began to melt down, that's when I began to raise my eyebrows and wonder why he'd suddenly act like this. It's like someone read his mind all of a sudden and changed moods almost instantaneously. At least we finally got some closure regarding him.

Actually rip, I missed that you talked to me completely. Do you...know why? We voted for Dolby?

I have been saying TN4U maf since day 1. Hoping he will show up, that was a very quick dip in and leave post today.
Well, to be fair, I can't watch the thread 24/7. To your question:

Do you...know why? We voted for Dolby?
I could begin to tell why when several of you were saying that Dolby lied about being doc. I highly doubted myself that he would be doc with the amount of questions he was asking to all the players. When Trundle got really onto his case, things only escalated from there.

Well, to be fair, I can't watch the thread 24/7. To your question:

I could begin to tell why when several of you were saying that Dolby lied about being doc. I highly doubted myself that he would be doc with the amount of questions he was asking to all the players. When Trundle got really onto his case, things only escalated from there.
NAh of course I know that, but I also missed that you had more than one post this was legit my bad. Sorry about that. I swear after this game is over I intend to apologize thoroughly for being such a pain in your neck. 😭

Out of curiousity, what do you think about me right now?

i forgot about eod oops....sorry if i had a tardis i couldve voted, sorry daniel... 😅
also there goes my only heavy tr but i guess theres frosty
im still catching up but ummm the fact were at 2k posts is kinda insane for a tbt mafia game ngl

Omg looks like we all went looking into volt.

if we scrutinize zianni we should also scrutinize trundle for this
feeling like at least one mafia could be in trundle/dolby/yoshi
found ribbit entrance a bit weak as well
This is a super early post. Follow the quote link and it's a pretty early read). So credit where it's due for early wolfspot, or really early bus.

. So Like the Volt thoughts are extra paranoia and not my main thing to solve tonight.

I don't have a good idea how volt plays, but they did call out dolby early d1. I haven't gotten too far in, so i dunno when/if that changed.

I would. I also think radical tho. If it was between the 2, pfft, they are kind of equal sus in my eyes rn.
When Trundle got really onto his case, things only escalated from there.

Ig i have a different take on the eod. I didnt think trundle really got on dolby's case until the very end, and even then it was reluctant. Maybe you saw it differently.

i forgot about eod oops....sorry if i had a tardis i couldve voted, sorry daniel... 😅
also there goes my only heavy tr but i guess theres frosty
im still catching up but ummm the fact were at 2k posts is kinda insane for a tbt mafia game ngl

I slipped and they think I'm Dolby's partner, if you still tr me please defend me.

Omg looks like we all went looking into volt.

This is a super early post. Follow the quote link and it's a pretty early read). So credit where it's due for early wolfspot, or really early bus.

I don't have a good idea how volt plays, but they did call out dolby early d1. I haven't gotten too far in, so i dunno when/if that changed.

I would. I also think radical tho. If it was between the 2, pfft, they are kind of equal sus in my eyes rn.

Ig i have a different take on the eod. I didnt think trundle really got on dolby's case until the very end, and even then it was reluctant. Maybe you saw it differently.

I'm ngl I kind of grazed over half of Trundle's post yesterday, he got on Dolby's case ever? I just have one post where he still said he expected Dolby to flip town. IDK I can see this in a reality where he was trying to get us to vote him over Dolby that night because Dolby RB????? 🤷‍♀️

omg pLEASE it's so obvious trundle 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

also rip ness 💗

It's so obvious that's the problem. 😭

I'm ngl I kind of grazed over half of Trundle's post yesterday, he got on Dolby's case ever? I just have one post where he still said he expected Dolby to flip town. IDK I can see this in a reality where he was trying to get us to vote him over Dolby that night because Dolby RB????? 🤷‍♀️😭
Trundle doesn't make obvious sense sometimes. Another reason why I view him town.

Back