An idea for game play

Shyone2313!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I hope I don’t get in trouble for this post. Too bad we can’t hire each other to do landscaping . Like post help wanted ads on here and giving each other jobs and pay in bells or TBT like for example tree removal or weed flower removal. Good way to make friends and help each other with our islands . I know to many plants and weeds can become overwhelming at times . So why not have each other help out 🥰

I think you can ask for help like that here in the Airport! Simply make a thread there. Unfortunately it's not the best way to get help for trees and weeds since not everyone checks that part of the forums nowadays.

But if it's any consolation, there are other websites where you might be able to find someone. For example, I saw in Nookazon that you could pay users for services like island inspiration, hanging up custom designs, and of course, clean-up. And the ACNH Discord server is pretty active, so I'll bet it's easier to get help there.

I think you can ask for help like that here in the Airport! Simply make a thread there. Unfortunately it's not the best way to get help for trees and weeds since not everyone checks that part of the forums nowadays.

But if it's any consolation, there are other websites where you might be able to find someone. For example, I saw in Nookazon that you could pay users for services like island inspiration, hanging up custom designs, and of course, clean-up. And the ACNH Discord server is pretty active, so I'll bet it's easier to get help there.
on no I wasnt asking for help lol I was just sharing an idea i had . I tried Nookazon just to try to get stuff but no one seem to get back to me but one person and told me about this form is the best bet

I totally understand! I hate landscaping but have so many ideas! With weeds I had lot of help here too and trading. I didn't get any help from Nookazon. This site and discord was my best bet.

Back