An interesting AC:3DS possibility and idea...

I wonder if on the 3ds we can put games that we use on the DS lite? does someone know?? B) :gyroidsideways:

THAT will BE Nice Thankyou

Uhh, I don't think that there will ever be an airport since the game is about "Animal Forest" :/
Plus, think about all the pollution from one ;x

But your Island/mountain idea is a pretty good theory! Though I wouldn't get my hopes up too much in case of a major disappointment. D;

MasterM64 said:
Blue_Alain said:
I don't know if I want a 3Ds because I would be only playing Ac...
So you wouldn't get Ocarina Time 3D, Mario Kart, and Paper Mario!?! How sad. :(
I don't like these games anymore. I prefer xbox 360 but I don't know why but I really like animal crossing. And I still love mario games but it depends which ones..

Nixie said:
Uhh, I don't think that there will ever be an airport since the game is about "Animal Forest" :/
Plus, think about all the pollution from one ;x

But your Island/mountain idea is a pretty good theory! Though I wouldn't get my hopes up too much in case of a major disappointment. D;
Why the hell would there be an airport in an animal village ? It would not fit in the game... Like if theirs is a boat that would be good but an airport? Doesnt match exactly the game

I think, as said before, a Port would be more likely. The main focus will be your town, as it always has been, Can't wait to see if the new system will be worth buying, If a do buy it, this game will be a major factor as to why I bought it.

Wii Master 64 said:
I think Kapp'n would be driving a boat to another town, singing sea shanties. :)
haha, has he only ever driven the boat and the taxi?

i think the airport sounds extreme, but who knows... it could just be the next big thing - i'm interested to see how "game-changing" this game will be for the series.

That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing that with us. I think that the west side will be the sea, and the east will be a cliff (like in the past titles). The south will also be the sea, but it should also lead to an island (like in the GameCube version). The north should lead to a brand-new city, which is WAY bigger than the one in City Folk.

Your belief is quite supported, somewhat. Perhaps the vehicular transportation to the town/island shall be either by boat or airplane.

MasterM64 said:
How many of you remember the sideways beach in one of the E3 pictures and other pictures refering to the beach below the cliff?
It's a river. Why does nobody have a brain. >_>

Rorato said:
MasterM64 said:
How many of you remember the sideways beach in one of the E3 pictures and other pictures refering to the beach below the cliff?
Because a river certainly has surrounding sand and waves traversing sideways onto said sand.

i dnt like the character design, i see my character short not tall,and the fact that ur the mayor,will it change how you get the gold rod and net?hmmm...

Rorato said:
MasterM64 said:
>implying the sand near the water

Lolly888 said:
I wonder if on the 3ds we can put games that we use on the DS lite? does someone know?? B) :gyroidsideways:

THAT will BE Nice Thankyou
yep! you can also play none 3ds games

and if your right,and you might be. There would probably not be an airport but instead a boat or ship and where would you be able to go im curious about your thoughts.One more thing if your on a island then that would lead to different fruits like bananas and other fruits.Am i right?

cori said:
and if your right,and you might be. There would probably not be an airport but instead a boat or ship and where would you be able to go im curious about your thoughts.One more thing if your on a island then that would lead to different fruits like bananas and other fruits.Am i right?
Yeah, you got a point. But knowing Nintendo, they wouldn't think to put tropical fruits. I mean hell, the 3DS version of AC still has the same furniture and clothing. I wouldn't be surprised for it to have the same fruit.

Back