An interesting AC:3DS possibility and idea...

oh so it would be more than the windmill/lighthouse but not as much as anyone would think,but you would pay for tickets.i get it

williamd said:
oh so it would be more than the windmill/lighthouse but not as much as anyone would think,but you would pay for tickets.i get it
We can use a transporter machine instead.

I came up with a theory like this on another forum a while ago... and if our town is an island this time around, there may be other changes to the game as well.

Its already been mentioned that the gate would most likely be replaced by a boat, or plane... but what I was wondering is "whats going to happen to the river?"
I mean, if we are on an island, then a river would just cut trough the top of the town to the bottom of the town. That would mean all the water in the river would be salt water.
It could be possible that the river may be replaced with lakes and ponds if this island theory is correct, but that might end up making ocean fish more common then river/pond fish.

Also I thought that your town may not be one big island, but could also be a chain of islands connected by bridges. This approch would definatly deviate from what we've seen, but could be possible non the less.

Even with the lack of a river, an island would still be pretty cool :).
It would definatly make the game different from other AC titles :)

Back