• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ANIMAL CROSSING 3D RELEASE DATE?

Anywhere between May - Q4 of this year. The only way it would be 2013 is if Nintendo decides to do lots of last minute changes. I need to contact Nintendo. They should release DLC. It would:
- speed up the release
- new things you could get periodically
- used for distributing Nintendo stuff
But yeah, the only ones that seem to be heading for 2013 (at the minute) are:
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Paper Mario

I think more people should be contacting Nintendo
Reading Nintendo Magazine
Reading Game Informer
or Watching the official Nintendo facebook page.
Which I have yet to figure out which one is the Official facebook page for Nintendo.

DLC for City Folk will still be released up until October this year. There are some sets being released this summer and one last one in October.
Also, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario have been confirmed as 2012 releases, chances are they will come out before AC.

EDIT:

It's this one https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo

Thank you Professor Gallows.
I will add that page to my likes.
I'll have to send them a friend request later.

I think he is referring to the Golden Series, AshCap, etc.

No, actually. The golden series ended a while back. I'm referring to the Spooky Set and the item DLC.
The latest was a pink record player released on April 1st, and will continue to be distributed until the 29th. Then there will be some sort of Gracie themed makeup box next month, and then starting in June the Spooky Set will start with a coffin, then a gravestone, then in July there will be piled up skeleton(exactly like the ones in OoT), then a crystal ball, August will have the spooky candle and spikey gravestone, September will have a haunted bust and bubbling cauldron, October will have spooky grandfather clock and spooky wallpaper and floors.
Oh, and in Nov and Dec there will be a mushroom set add on, and a chrismas themed TV.

Interesting, Thanks for the info.
The pink music box is a Sweets series add on.
I got it, it looks like an open cupcake/calmshell.

I hope it comes in August. I know they aren't going to release anything before E3 probably.
Nintendo always releases a new one in 3-4 years, so I'm expecting this year since it didn't come out in 2011.

Probably at the end of summer.

Most likely. I saw a magazine that said TBA: Summer 2012. But we still don't have much information on the game as someone previously stated. If it were to be release in early summer, then we would be seeing much more advertisements, trailers, and gameplay.

I think more people should be contacting Nintendo.

I have been. But they keep sending me back BS replies like "Be patient" or "Fill out this survey". Hopefully at the E3 expo they'll give us a solid answer. ;)

Last edited:
E3 is when they will announce everything. At this point, it's very obvious that the lack of information is due to the fact they are going to lift the lid at an event, e3, where everyone is going to be able to see it.

I have been. But they keep sending me back BS replies like "Be patient" or "Fill out this survey". Hopefully at the E3 expo they'll give us a solid answer. ;)

If I worked at Nintendo, and I kept getting like 5000 emails on when a game would be released, I'd give crappy replies. They'd get annoyed at people constantly emailing them about a game getting it's release date. It's Nintendo of Japan who would have the release date anyway.

If I worked at Nintendo, and I kept getting like 5000 emails on when a game would be released, I'd give crappy replies. They'd get annoyed at people constantly emailing them about a game getting it's release date. It's Nintendo of Japan who would have the release date anyway.

NCL sets the dates for non-third party games as well. So the AC team doesn't get to decide when the game is released, the big boots at Nintendo have that call. But I have a feeling they pushed the date back before so they could improve on the game even more. But contacting Nintendo directly with "When is this" "When is that" isn't going to net any answers.

Bidoof has a point. I bet it gets really tiresome having to reply to emails and letters and phone calls asking for release dates.

Back