• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS won't be a launch title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this was pretty obvious anyway, we've had such little information about it for it to be releasing in only a few months.

I'm expecting more information at E3 with a late 2011 release.

Last edited:
I hope the site speculation has some validity to it, I want to at least play the game by summer time.

I'm guessing November to December 2011. Christmas is always when they release the most anticipated games.

Kinda OffTopic Launch titles:
Animal Resort

Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing

Cubic Ninja

Cute Puppy 3DS

Deca Sporta 3D Sports

Doctor Lautrec to Boukyaku no Kishidan

Double Pen Sports

Driver 3D

EST

Fish On

Fishing

Ghost Recon Tactics

Girls Oriented Game

Jewel Pet 3D

Kororinpa Series

Motto Me de Unou wo Kitaeru Sokudoku Jutsu 3

Naruto Shippuuden Nin Rittai Emaki! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!!

nintendogs + cats

Omega Five

One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special

Pilotwings Resort

Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011

Pro Baseball Spirits 2011

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle

Ridge Racer 3D

Runabout for Nintendo 3DS

Samurai Warriors Chronicle

Shanghai 3D Cube

Splinter Cell 3D

Steel Diver

Super Monkey Ball 3D

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

Tank Beat 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D

The Sims 3

Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D

Tsukurou Ponta no Gardens 3D

Winning Eleven 3D Soccer

Sources: Nintendo World 2011

a little of topic buttt i noticed zelda oot on there. any have any info on how much they changed it from the original? i really hope they left it the same besides graphics so kids nowadays can have the same experience gaming that i went through.

I'm hoping the game will be launched in the summer. It would be nice to start playing the new game during the summer months but knowing Nintendo it'll probably be Christmas time.
The only reason I'm buying the 3DS is because of Animal Crossing. I'm not going to fork out 230 quid on a new bit of kit until the game is out.

Makes sense. I mean, look at all the stuff they made prior to City Folk's release. They had lots of media and a website, and here we have nothing but a few clips of gameplay.

Ah, whatever. As long as that time is put towards an overall better game and much more fun AC experience.

I'm hoping the game will be launched in the summer. It would be nice to start playing the new game during the summer months but knowing Nintendo it'll probably be Christmas time.
The only reason I'm buying the 3DS is because of Animal Crossing. I'm not going to fork out 230 quid on a new bit of kit until the game is out.

Pretty much this, starting City Folk in November was just slightly depressing.

AC3DS is coming in october. Pre-order the 3DS and find out. They will give you a sheet w/ all the release dates.

Of course it won't be a launch title, Nintendo is going to try to sell as many 3DS's they can before June with the games in the launch window and then at E3 pull out all the tricks with announcing their big AAA games like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and such. Those games will be released Q4 2011 probably.

Well, I hope it comes the sooner possible.
But while it doesn't come, StarFox 64 will be a good distraction :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back