• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS won't be a launch title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe most Animal Crossing games have come out in 4Q, at least the last two have. Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to guess it will come out in November/December. I really dislike that time of year in AC, its always a killer to get through..

I didn't expect it to be a launch title, but in other news I expected Mario Kart 3DS to be one. Its kind of shocking to not see it on there.

Kinda OffTopic Launch titles:
Animal Resort

Asphalt 3D Nitro Racing

Cubic Ninja

Cute Puppy 3DS

Deca Sporta 3D Sports

Doctor Lautrec to Boukyaku no Kishidan

Double Pen Sports

Driver 3D

EST

Fish On

Fishing

Ghost Recon Tactics

Girls Oriented Game

Jewel Pet 3D

Kororinpa Series

Motto Me de Unou wo Kitaeru Sokudoku Jutsu 3

Naruto Shippuuden Nin Rittai Emaki! Saikyou Ninkai Kessen!!

nintendogs + cats

Omega Five

One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special

Pilotwings Resort

Pro Baseball Famisuta 2011

Pro Baseball Spirits 2011

Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle

Ridge Racer 3D

Runabout for Nintendo 3DS

Samurai Warriors Chronicle

Shanghai 3D Cube

Splinter Cell 3D

Steel Diver

Super Monkey Ball 3D

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

Tank Beat 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D

The Sims 3

Tobidasu! Puzzle Bobble 3D

Tsukurou Ponta no Gardens 3D

Winning Eleven 3D Soccer

Sources: Nintendo World 2011
Those are the Japanese launch titles.
These are North American launch titles:
* Pilotwings Resort
* Nintendogs + Cats
* Steeldiver
* Dead or Alive
* Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
* Madden NFL
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D
* Asphalt 3D
* Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
* Ridge Racer 3D
* Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
* LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

OMG there's gonna be a new nintendogs game? With cats? :DDDDD
I'm soooo excited for the 3DS now! Nintendogs was the best virtual pet game for the DS I can't wait to play the new game!
My old nintendogs game got stolen :((( My little puppies would have been 5 years old now, if I still had them. I miss them :(

This sounds like it'll be the perfect game for me ((:) I love cats! <3

I just reserved the game yesterday at Gamestop. They said that Animal Crossing: 3DS, along with many other highly anticipated titles such as Zelda and Starfox, is coming out on June 2nd.

I just reserved the game yesterday at Gamestop. They said that Animal Crossing: 3DS, along with many other highly anticipated titles such as Zelda and Starfox, is coming out on June 2nd.
Yeah, but it's just GameStop's prediction.

Japan is Fall 2012, Europe is early 2013.

And you cant say that US date is 2013 cuz what if.....something- happens! :D

Yeah JK its probably going to be in 2013 for US.

Dude itnwont be released in the US for 2012. Japan is in Fall 2012 and they didnt even finish the game. How can Nintendo of America translate the game if it isnt even done?

Japan in Fall 2012, Europe in early 2013, and US TBA.

Dude itnwont be released in the US for 2012. Japan is in Fall 2012 and they didnt even finish the game. How can Nintendo of America translate the game if it isnt even done?

Japan in Fall 2012, Europe in early 2013, and US TBA.

I already explained it in another thread.

and yeah, actually. the game has already been translated into english if you've seen the preview videos.
Japan and US run on NTSC format games, which means it's exactly the same game, only in a different language.

EU runs on PAL, which means it has to be programmed slightly different. It's going to take longer for them to produce PAL versions of the game plus translating them into the other languages.

Going on that, US will get the game in 2012, soon after JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back