• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Today is Bliss:
*Garden store opened!
*went to island, no wetsuit
*fortune cookie was a blue airwing? Something like that.
*Deirdre the deer however it's spelled, brown uchi deer moved in. I low key hate her but I'll ignore wanting to kick her out
*planted some apple trees
*COULD NOT find the last fossil it's driving me crazy
*feeling less of an urge to put paths anywhere but I still want to.

1/5 & 1/6:

Alright~ I was super low-energy today and forgot to write things down! :,D

- All bugs caught for January except ant & fly!!! >:eek: (If you have a spoiled item and don't mind me invading to catch them, pm or vm me please! :D)
- Caught all January fish other than goldfish & pop-eyed goldish
- Caught all January diving creatures other than turban shell and horsehair crab.
- 26/72 bugs caught, 22/30 diving creatures caught, & 37/72 fish caught
- Paid off final main-room expansion and the second-floor first expansion. Selected the secret storage expansion for next upgrade.
- Cobblestone bridge 2 built
- placed and paid off campsite (next to RV site :D)
- Marshal is officially moved-in!
- Used Wisp to summon Chrissy (1/5) who's house was placed the following day! :D (I have Francine ready, will likely boot out victoria and plot reset until Francine can be next to Chrissy.)
- Got my third repeat fossil, will list them later for trading!
- Used Wisp to summon Chelsea's RV, 6/11 My melody items obtained (or will be, after the mail tomorrow!).
- Visited with and did chores for neighbors
- Did island tours with irl friend ~2 hours.
- Visited boyfriend's town again, did not bring home anything during visit, just spent more time with his villagers and checked his snow man! :D
- Built a snow mam, received ice wall, floor, table, shelf, side table, dresser, and sofa over the last 2 days.
- 2 of my snow men have melted, the final snow man is not looking too good :< Will build another tomorrow. Currently have the entire snow family! :D
- BUILT A SWEET BABY SNOW TYKE ; U ; I love him and he's super happy!
- Drained savings, only have 2k bells left x,D I will do more beetle hunting tonight. May take a trip to my bf's town to sell them since he is using the bell-boom ordinance.
- talked to sable more, she's starting to warm up to me!
- garden shop is being built
- placed more paths, still haven't fully settled on a theme! :<
- daily chores were completed
- started my fruit orchard in the south-east corner of my town.
- Debating making a green-house for this town... Not entirely sure. BLEH
- Made a cherry-blossom flag like pyx suggested, though I made it a bit sloppy! It's been a while since I've done pixel art, it seems like I'm only really good at stones right now ^^;

I didn't get a whole lot done today as I only played for a short period of time... but I did water my flowers, dig up all my gyroids and fossils and shake all my trees. I also celebrated the completion of my bridge and saw that Peanut had plotted... somehow in a place that was blocked off when there were open 3x3 areas... but tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to spend a bit more time playing tomorrow and do another grinding session on the island so I can start saving up for house expansion and stuff =]

I didn't get a whole lot done today as I only played for a short period of time... but I did water my flowers, dig up all my gyroids and fossils and shake all my trees. I also celebrated the completion of my bridge and saw that Peanut had plotted... somehow in a place that was blocked off when there were open 3x3 areas... but tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to spend a bit more time playing tomorrow and do another grinding session on the island so I can start saving up for house expansion and stuff =]

It seems that since the follow-up update for welcome amiibo, the success for non-patterned plots has gone down :/
I hope they fix that soon, if possible! Being able to control where villagers placed their homes was great @^@

It seems that since the follow-up update for welcome amiibo, the success for non-patterned plots has gone down :/
I hope they fix that soon, if possible! Being able to control where villagers placed their homes was great @^@

Darn! that's super sad! I spent so long canvasing my town as well to block them. T_T

~ New Town of Elysium ~

Map.jpg

Mayor: Kit
Fruit: Oranges
Grass: Triangle
Residents: Fang, Portia, Molly, Erik, Sheldon
Buildings: Green Station and Town Hall

* I finally caught up to the calendar date, having completed five full days and the majority of this weeks mayoral duties!

Day 6 in Plaża!

- June set plot! I now have 10 villagers, have to work on moving out my unwanted villagers
- Paid off my 2nd loan, will have my house upgraded tomorrow
- Paid off my 1st PWP, a suspension bridge!
- Grinded at the island for a few hours to earn some extra cash

Thats all I can think of for today, Im still quite a bit ill, hopefully my head will clear up more tomorrow

KaydeeKrunk has kindly donated 100TBT towards out TBT giveaway! Also, the first challenge is due to end today at 9pm UK time (GMT)!

Day 7 (7/1)
The gardening shop opened up today and I got access to the island.
I did the daily tasks of watering flowers, donating fossils, finding the money and gem rocks and pulling weeds.
I finally managed to snag a net so I went round shaking the trees with the net in hand!
Peaches had received a parcel meant for Agnes by accident, Agnes gave me a bamboo shoot as a reward for bringing it to her.
Gabi was visiting Moose.
There's a meteor shower tonight so that should be fun.
I got Spike to visit my RV site and he will be moving in soon!
Visited the island to catch some summer bugs and fish.
My island fruits are Mango and Coconut.

I will update again during the meteor shower :3

Ilvia picture album

Town name: Ilvia
Mayor: Emma
Fruit: Oranges, Pears, Mangoes, Coconuts
Villagers:
Peewee
Gabi
Moose
Peaches
Queenie
Agnes
Vivian
Klaus
Spike

Last edited:
Day 7

- Did the usual chores round the town.
- Skye plotted her house
- Francine wanted to move literally two days after moving in. wtf. Told her no. lmao.
- I did some diving and caught some diving fish and donated those
- Redd was in town so got a statue from him
- Garden shop is all open thank goodness!
- Bought everything from the store
- might go to the island again tonight and do some bug catching.
- Extended my house.
(think im going to do rooms basied off the Hogwarts houses but i am not sure yet)

Good day in Niffler.

1-5 and 1-6 and 1-7

Almost caught 2 coelacanths in my friend's Japanese town o.o but 1 matters :V

Cut down all my trees 2 days ago ( it helps with laying out paths )

Got cherry :D punk angel!

Got my villager spots set up for where I want them to move at

I wish Lyman would move..

Caught some more fish I have no idea how much..

Hopefully might get bush starts from my hacker friend..

Only need 2 more villagers to move in to start my cycling service :D Lyman YOURE GONE!

Started polls on what villager personalities I'm going to get! Genji for jock, cherry for uchi

How do you unlock tortimer island!!!!???

Got my 4th pwp up!

Got 5th pwp up!

Almost finished my bottom map of paths..

Got poppy/bam/zell amiibo card! Got Isabelle in a random pack :0

Also here's a trick if you're still getting villagers! When it's 6 am the next day and your newest villager has moved in press home button and keep resetting until you get your dreamie! :D I got cherry by doing this since she's like the only uchi I can stand! I also got Sylvia,Paula,Frita,Phoebe, and Charlise the most :0

KaydeeKrunk has kindly donated 100TBT towards out TBT giveaway! Also, the first challenge is due to end today at 9pm UK time (GMT)!

Sorry if you've explained this before but how is the winner decided? Or is it simply a case of everyone who completes the challenge wins something?

Latibule Day 6~

- Hazel is moving in -.- (I would be indifferent only for she has the same name as my mayor)
- Started funding/payed off the Well
- Donated fossils, sea creatures etc
- Bought a basic painting from Redd (Turns out I got confused and thought basic was 100% genuine which it isn't. That's what I get for not checking the guide!)
- Got a wetsuit from the island!
- Did the diving trick and Jambette suggested the outdoor chair
- Elmer got cursed
- Gardening shop under construction

Sorry if you've explained this before but how is the winner decided? Or is it simply a case of everyone who completes the challenge wins something?

Latibule Day 6~

- Hazel is moving in -.- (I would be indifferent only for she has the same name as my mayor)
- Started funding/payed off the Well
- Donated fossils, sea creatures etc
- Bought a basic painting from Redd (Turns out I got confused and thought basic was 100% genuine which it isn't. That's what I get for not checking the guide!)
- Got a wetsuit from the island!
- Did the diving trick and Jambette suggested the outdoor chair
- Elmer got cursed
- Gardening shop under construction

I'll use a randomizer of some sort and enter numbers from 5-44 which is based on the player number on the spreadsheet. Then randomly, 3 numbers will be picked in order of 3rd, 2nd and 1st and each one will get a set amount depending on the amount donated. Everyone else will also get some tbt for participating.Speaking of donating...

Carly, Mayor of Caketon has kindly donated 50TBT towards the giveaway!

I'll use a randomizer of some sort and enter numbers from 5-44 which is based on the player number on the spreadsheet. Then randomly, 3 numbers will be picked in order of 3rd, 2nd and 1st and each one will get a set amount depending on the amount donated. Everyone else will also get some tbt for participating.Speaking of donating...

Carly, Mayor of Caketon has kindly donated 50TBT towards the giveaway!

Yay! Good luck everyone!

Bliss today:
*went over to Stiches house
* had Goldie over at my house
*went to island, grinded metals, bought wetsuit yay!
*fortune cookie of the day was red triple shells
*bought a cedar sapling but accidentally planted it wrong so had to dig it up
*it's snowing IRL, so decided to start putting paths for house placement because I have nothing better to do today

Would someone be interested in a fruit exchange today?
I still need peaches for my weekly goal, and can offer native oranges, as well as pears and lemons. Also, you could swing by Mable's RV if you visit my town :3

Would someone be interested in a fruit exchange today?
I still need peaches for my weekly goal, and can offer native oranges, as well as pears and lemons. Also, you could swing by Mable's RV if you visit my town :3

i have some peaches you can have c: i'm online now. i would love to stop by mables! i could bring the fruit over if you like?

Back