• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Jump Out!

Not sure of the day, but they're on the 5th.
9am PST, which is about 5pm GMT.
Not sure about Australia time though.. :)

it's 2am here.
good it'll happen on a thursday for me, i get off school early then, so i wont have to wait an extra 3 hours to see what i missed

no, i'll be dead for school. I'll just read about it like the past 3 years

either, i'm pretty sure the city will have a mall layout with individual shops, this being the furniture store

The city in CF was **** IMO.
I heard it's expanded though, so that's good!
I want the Able Sisters to expand D;

a lot of people do, and it's fairly possible it will.

i'm just thinking the money spent there will be a lower amount

like you wont need to spend as much money as you do at nooks for it to expand

Oh yeah, I get you now!
In WW I used to feel so sorry for the Able Sisters because their shop looked a bit.. cheap ish compared to Nookingtons! Even if it were only one expansion?

Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time or just simply Animal Crossing 3DS would be fine. That Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time would sound more like an European title than an American one. Just saying.
It will probably be Animal Crossing: Let's Jump Out! in Europe. lol

In WW I used to feel so sorry for the Able Sisters because their shop looked a bit.. cheap ish compared to Nookingtons! Even if it were only one expansion?
That would be cool, for the Able sisters to get an expansion.

Maybe something like Animal Crossing: Jumping Out!
I think you can guess why it would be called 'Jumping Out', also, it sounds better that Animal Crossing: Jump Out.

Maybe something like Animal Crossing: Jumping Out!
I think you can guess why it would be called 'Jumping Out', also, it sounds better that Animal Crossing: Jump Out.
Jump Out sounds better than Jumping Out, in my opinion.

Back