• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Jump Out!

Is this title confirmed for the U.S. and Europe, or only Japan? (Someone probably posted an answer to this question, but I'm too lazy to go check.)

It's the confirmed translation for the Japanese title.
If it's any different everywhere else, no confirmation on a title yet outside of Japan.

It's the confirmed translation for the Japanese title.
If it's any different everywhere else, no confirmation on a title yet outside of Japan.
I wouldn't mind that as a title, but the Japanese titles are usually different than the rest of the world, so I'm assuming ours will be different.

I like just AC3DS, as mentioned a few pages back.

I would be ticked if Nintendo decided to wait until the Wii U came out and just release the title on it and call it: Animal Crossing: All About U!

I would kill them XD. Although, ACU will probably come out in 2014-16

If Nintendo goes on with the plans of changing the Wii U console name to something actually good, hopefully we won't run into any games titled like that.

as for this, we'll probably have the same title for all countries. It just sticks with what they're trying to get through, which is the 3D.

I like just AC3DS, as mentioned a few pages back.

I would be ticked if Nintendo decided to wait until the Wii U came out and just release the title on it and call it: Animal Crossing: All About U!

I would kill them XD. Although, ACU will probably come out in 2014-16

I laughed when I read this!
Hopefully that's not the case...

They wont release a WiiU version for a few years IMO.

Yeah we probably won't see a Wii U version till like 2016, isn't it like 4 years between the animal crossing games?

Yeah we probably won't see a Wii U version till like 2016, isn't it like 4 years between the animal crossing games?
Why would they announce a system 5 years early? I can understand a year or two to get people excited, but in 5 years most people will have probably forgotten about it.

I dont think they mean they're gonna announce it at this E3, more or less that they're gonna release a WiiU version around then

Why would they announce a system 5 years early? I can understand a year or two to get people excited, but in 5 years most people will have probably forgotten about it.

Yeah, I was confused at this too...:confused:

yeah those two just didn't understand what you meant, i did aha

Haha atleast someone did!
I can see how it would be misunderstood though;
I'll just try to be more clearer:)

Back