• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Jump Out!

i liked lets go to the city, it's better than jump out, but i preferred city folk

Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time or just simply Animal Crossing 3DS would be fine. That Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time would sound more like an European title than an American one. Just saying.

"Animal Crossing 3DS: Jump Out Mayor Fun Time"

really?
it sounds so..... *sentence can not be complete with out offending anyone"

I was completely joking with that title.. lol

it sounds stupid. I would like a simple title. Nothing long or crazy. Animal Crossing: 3DS would be completely fine with me.

said it many times but i'll say i agree to that again haha

It's Animal Crossing: Fly Out. The japanese title says "tobidase doubutu no mori" tobi(飛び) means fly / leap. Dase (出せ)means out/leave.

that doesn't mean the english version will be titled the exact same.

Not that this is much of a big deal, but i put the title into a few translators, and if they are gonna somewhat base the english release off the japanese release, i got a bit more then fly/jump out

4-2.png

so maybe this'll help with speculation for an english title

yes haha, but it could be something like
Animal Crossing: Appear/appearance - there could be many combos of them

Animal Crossing: Rush Out sounds good :p

But really, I'd be satisfied with just Animal Crossing 3DS. In fact, I'd rather they stick with that title. It'll be hard for them to come up with a title that doesn't put people off.

I know, how many people are happy with AC3DS haha

Yeah, we've been calling it that for almost two years now, it's kinda grown on us

I'm guessing it might be something linked to the Japanese name?
It'll probably be different though.

they're gonna link it to the Japanese game.
I'm sure we'll find out at E3
speaking of which, which day is Nintendo on?

Not sure of the day, but they're on the 5th.
9am PST, which is about 5pm GMT.
Not sure about Australia time though.. :)

Back