• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Merchandise in Tokyo

Holly...

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0581-4952-7801
Pear (Fruit)
Leif
Hello! I know this question has been asked a few times on here but it's 2018 now, so quite a lot of time has passed since the older questions. Has anybody found Animal Crossing merchandise in Tokyo recently? I think some new stuff was released in 2017, not sure if that is available irl or exclusively online though.

I will definitely check Yodobashi Camera, but should I bother going to Akihabara to have a look for AC specifically? There is nothing else I want from that area. Any other stores I should look at? General video game stores? Toy stores? Department stores? (they don't sell AC merchandise in my city so I'm not sure where to even start!)

Thankyou xx

Oh: I am looking for anything -stickers, keychains, plushies... Whatever is around!

Last edited:
I'd honestly look online. If you search up on Ebay with the words 'animal crossing ichiban', you'll find a lot of the recent merch that came out. :)

I've heard of 7-11 in Japan having AC stuff, but I heard this information sometime ago and am not sure if it still applies. Good luck!

I'd honestly look online. If you search up on Ebay with the words 'animal crossing ichiban', you'll find a lot of the recent merch that came out. :)

I've heard of 7-11 in Japan having AC stuff, but I heard this information sometime ago and am not sure if it still applies. Good luck!

Ooh thank you! I will do that! I will definitely go to 7/11 anyway (gotta get that convenience store food...) so I will have a look.

I just did, and I LOVE the cushions, but they are all over $80!!!! O_O :(

Ooh thank you! I will do that! I will definitely go to 7/11 anyway (gotta get that convenience store food...) so I will have a look.

No problem, let me know if you find something! :D

I just did, and I LOVE the cushions, but they are all over $80!!!! O_O :(

Right? It's insane. They must be in limited supply. x_x

i never knew about this! my god I think I live under a rock lolo
just did a quick look at what that merch was on eBay & the prices got me shookth to the core LOL
tho I really liked the fossil & leaf plates! but I don't think I love acnl enough to spend that kind of cash on it lmfao ;;

i never knew about this! my god I think I live under a rock lolo
just did a quick look at what that merch was on eBay & the prices got me shookth to the core LOL
tho I really liked the fossil & leaf plates! but I don't think I love acnl enough to spend that kind of cash on it lmfao ;;

Same! I think I honestly would spend the money if it was villager specific merch. As much as I like the NPCs, I'd love merch of actual villagers even more. I wish Nintendo would get on that ahhh

I love the life size Animal Crossing plush toys that Japan has! I remember them being very pricey. I saw them a couple years ago and they were around $120. At the time, that was very expensive to me. I was young, so the price was mind boggling.

I’d like to know any specific places too coz I’m going to Tokyo next month. Last time I was in japan I saw some single cards selling for different prices based on villager popularity, which I thought was really weird coz I thought that was only an eBay thing hahaha.

Back