• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Horizons has gone 2 months without an update and we’re going into July with not only no new features or events but nothing new at

Hokko Life is a indie game by a 1-person developer. The main story is only 6 hours. I understand it shares many similarities on the surface, and it might be a fine game, but I don’t think it’s close to being in AC’s league right now.

Last edited:
Something i'm afraid is that the next update is not going to be a huge and we're going to have way to much complains.

People is expecting way to much.

uH, I totally forgot what time it is, be interesting if we do get an update for August tomorror on in the week. Be the time for it.

You may think I jest, but I'd actually be ok with a few new seasonal items.

Hoping to hear something today. The trailer release history slightly favors Tuesday, with Thursday as a second favorite. We have seen Nintendo wait until a Friday to say anything. So Friday is a possibility. The Firework Shows are suppose to begin August 1, I assume Nintendo will want the actual update ready to install by Friday (Japan time)

Trailer History
(March) Bunny Day 2020 - Thursday
(April) Earth Day - Tuesday
(June) Summer 1 - Thursday
(July) Summer 2 - Tuesday
(September) Halloween - Friday
(November) Turkey & Toy Day - Tuesday
(January) Festivale - Tuesday
(February) Mario - Wednesday
(February) Sanrio - Thursday

Back