• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Competitive Animal Crossing New Horizons: Hide and Seek (Competitive)

Wednesday, May 22 @ 9:00 AM

Thank you all for joining in the sort-of-chaotic morning session! spino torso

The placements are as follows:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Hide and SeekPointsParticipants
Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@jadetine
@roseflower
@Mokuren
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20
Being the second last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek25
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@boring*
@magicaldonkey
@Zerous
@DaCoSim
* This player has played previously, so they'll be earning half the points.

Please make sure to submit to the Point Submission board!

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.

.: Meri :.
Aardbei
Airysuit
amemome
Aquilla
BetsySundrop
-Blue-
daringred_
Doo
droqen
Halloqueen
Jhine7
Lancelot
nerfeddude
OswinOswald
Roxxy
shellbell
skarmoury
Xara
xlisapisa

We'll be back in a little under an hour for another session (and then one at 2PM with Pyoopi seeking!)

Last edited:
@Sheando I'm totally happy to take your time slot if needed! Just let me know ASAP, I can't see it being an issue if you need to swap.

And yeah it seems I'll end up in a lot of games but no worries at all! Its all good fun and its nice to play online ACNH with folks :)

Did you see the posts between Mistreil and me right after the ones you quoted? I’ll be doing the 11 am and 2 pm sessions.

Thanks for representing our team so much! These are the only two competitive sessions I can make for the event, so I’m really glad there are teammates with more availability!

Did you see the posts between Mistreil and me right after the ones you quoted? I’ll be doing the 11 am and 2 pm sessions.

Thanks for representing our team so much! These are the only two competitive sessions I can make for the event, so I’m really glad there are teammates with more availability!
Ah I see! No worries at all then <3 And its no worries Im just happy to represent the best team :p

In-game Name: Chris
Island Name: Harmony
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No
Session(s): Thursday, May 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT, Saturday, May 25 @ 2:00 pm EDT
Are you interested in participating more than once?: Sure
TBTWC Team: 3

In-game Name: Malayna
Island Name: Pianta Bay
Session(s):
📹 Saturday, May 25 @ 9:00 pm EDTPyoopi
📹 Wednesday, May 29 @ 5:00 pm EDTMistreil
📹 Saturday, June 1 @ 9:00 pm EDT
Pyoopi
Are you interested in participating more than once?: yes
TBTWC Team: Yoshi's Islanders

Wednesday, May 22 @ 11:00 AM

MY REDEMPTION ARC!!! Getting my hands dirty with a lot of seeking!!! and before seeking. ill go wash them now im sorry guys

Players were found order: Aardbei, DaCoSim, Sheando, deana, You got mail!, AirySuit... and Nika got away by the power of the camo hat. fr even when playing marco polo i didnt see them for a hot moment im blind.

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@Aardbei
@DaCoSim *
@Sheando
@deana
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20@You got mail!
Being the second last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek25@Airysuit
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Nika

Spectators
No action is needed for you to get your points, but we're posting this list for transparency sake. The points will likely be awarded within 48 hours.

.: Meri :.
amemome
BetsySundrop
-Blue-
daringred_
digimon
Doo
droqen
Jacob
JemAC
Jhine7
Lancelot
magicaldonkey
michealsmells
Mokuren
moonbyu
Rio_
roseflower
Roxxy
shellbell
Xara
xlisapisa
Zerous

We have one more session today at 2PM! It'll be on Pyoopi's island... please look forward to it! Her island is insane (and really fun to play hide and seek on!)

i would be willing to host a game tomorrow if needed.
If you're available for the Thursday sessions, please let us know which one(s)!

Mick will be hosting them (although unstreamed), but it'll probably be fun for him to see other people's islands too.

Also, for tomorrow's sessions, we'll try to get those sorted out tonight, but maybe not until very late into the evening! If you're available for the Thursday, May 23 @ 11:00 am EDT session, we'll likely use whoever has signed up (assuming <= 7 people have signed up for it). So please be ready!

thursday will be fine. would it be possible to ask that players leave their shovels at home?

Last edited:
thursday will be fine. would it be possible to ask that players leave their shovels at home?
Yep! Visitors also can't use their shovels (or axes) on your island anyways, unless you're best friends I believe. So you should be safe!

I'll put you down for the Thursday, May 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT session, then. If you can, please let us know your island name!

In-game Name: Justin
Island Name: Olympus
Session(s): Thursday, May 23 @ 11:00 am EDT
Thursday, May 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, May 28 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Tuesday, May 28 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Wednesday, May 29 @ 9:00 am EDT
Wednesday, May 29 @ 11:00 am EDT
Wednesday, May 29 @ 2:00 pm EDT
Wednesday, May 29 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Thursday, May 30 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Thursday, May 30 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Friday, May 31 @ 6:00 am EDT
Friday, May 31 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Friday, May 31 @ 2:00 pm EDT

Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes
TBTWC Team: Team 1

In-game Name: Quinn
Island Name: Cekrai
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Yes
Session(s): (in order of preference)
Monday, May 27 @ 10:00 am EDT
Wednesday, May 29 @ 11:00 am EDT
Sunday, June 2 @ 11:00 am EDT
Are you interested in participating more than once?: yes
TBTWC Team: 3

Last edited:
Yep! Visitors also can't use their shovels (or axes) on your island anyways, unless you're best friends I believe. So you should be safe!

I'll put you down for the Thursday, May 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT session, then. If you can, please let us know your island name!
that one is fine. island name is canada. some of my player houses are not fully decorated.

Last edited:
I would like to join today's 2pm game if there's space please?

Wednesday, May 22 @ 2:00 pm EDT

In-game Name: Annabell

Island Name: Rico

Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Sure!

Session(s):
Friday, May 24 @ 12:00 pm EDT Mick
Friday, May 24 @ 2:00 pm EDT Pyoopi
Friday, May 24 @ 4:00 pm EDT Mick Wednesday, May 29 @ 11:00 am EDT Mistreil Wednesday, May 29 @ 2:00 pm EDT Pyoopi
Wednesday, May 29 @ 5:00 pm EDT Mistreil Friday, May 31 @ 12:00 pm EDT Mick
Friday, May 31 @ 2:00 pm EDT Mick
Sunday, June 2 @ 5:00 pm EDT Mistreil

Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes but only if needed. Other backups can go ahead of me!

TBTWC Team: Poyo puffs (4)

If you're available for the Thursday sessions, please let us know which one(s)!

Mick will be hosting them (although unstreamed), but it'll probably be fun for him to see other people's islands too.

Also, for tomorrow's sessions, we'll try to get those sorted out tonight, but maybe not until very late into the evening! If you're available for the Thursday, May 23 @ 11:00 am EDT session, we'll likely use whoever has signed up (assuming <= 7 people have signed up for it). So please be ready!
If any spot is left, Id love to participate in the Thursday, May 23 @ 11:00 am EDT session!

In-game Name: Marina
Island Name: Seestern
Session(s):Thursday, May 23 @ 11:00 am EDT
Are you interested in participating more than once?: Yes
TBTWC Team: Poyo puffs

redacted schedule got in the way >:c will try to sign up for another session later..

Last edited:
Wednesday, May 22 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Players were found order: Xara, Rhea, lily2816, .: Meri :., Late Night Thoughts

Escapees: Sheando, michealsmells

Being the fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek15@Xara @Rhea @lily2816
@.: Meri :.*
Being the third last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek20@Late Night Thoughts *
Being the second last person to be found in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek25
Being the last person to be found, or not being found at all, in competitive ACNH Hide & Go Seek30@Sheando*, @michealsmells

Spectators

nerfeddude
Jhine7
magicaldonkey
Mokuren
digimon
BetsySundrop
Paperboy012305
Hyoon
daringred_
Princess Mipha
-Blue-
deana
Rio_
Snowesque
Doo
Airysuit
xlisapisa
Giddy
Foreverfox
shellbell
Halloqueen
Saylor
Aquilla
amemome
Chai_AC
boring
Newbiemayor
moonbyu
S.J.
Liz!
JemAC
Zerous
Lancelot
micat
roseflower
Shellzilla_515
Zane
DaCoSim
Flyffel

Maybe next time there will be a house tour..

Back