• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

I'll find it hard to sleep as I will be playing the game at midnight B)

I'm going to have to loiter outside of the public library to even get access to the internet while I download it tonight at 11pm haha

I cannot believe I will be playing this in less than 1 day!

I won't be getting it at midnight though since I'm getting the physical copy, so I'll be very jealous of everyone who will be at midnight, haha. :D

I can't wait for it to come out either. I was holding off on buying a 3ds until they gave more information about the game (since they had been talking about it since 2010), but once I finally saw they were going to release it and it had a release date (set by Nintendo), I wanted one. Then they announced the XL bundle and I couldn't wait for that either! I am so excited about the game, I created a tumblr blog for it and everything :)

I got barely 5... D:

Went to bed at 3:30am, woke up at 8:07 sharp. It was a dreadful wait from then until now... Thankfully the day seems to be speeding up somewhat

Normally I'd be so upset that the day is going too fast, but I am glad it is. Whenever I wake up later than 10 am, the day goes by fast.

EcnEGmH.png

CCwKe4Q.png

Yeah, I'm a little bugged that I'll have to wait until my Gamestop opens at 11. Lucky people who download it will have it way earlier! XD I still really want a cartridge tho.

Also, what time will the stream be tonight?

9 hours or so till midnight.

... Mates, I can't believe it, I can't truly believe it.
We're getting it, for three years we have waited, we watched as Nintendo launched NL for Japan and South Korea.
We sneered when they haven't released any dates. We wept and cheered when we heard of the official release date.

But now, now we're actually getting it. Slowly but surely, we're getting the one thing that has kept us sane since 2001.
We're getting it, we actually getting it.

Now, imagine how it will be like when X/Y are released internationally.
The cheers and hilarity that ensure.

Back