• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Release Date Countdown

If you don't mind me asking, how is it still May where you are? Are your months different than ours?

That post was made on June 1st so it has to do with time zone differences. Nothing is actually off, just look at the date he was posting. :p

Probably still got a day or two more than everyone else until I can actually play the game. :p I'm not going to be logging in for a few days until I get it. Will be too envious!

21 hours left until I can head out to the store when it opens.

Why does Target have to open at 8am? Maybe I can convince my dad to take me there at that time...if he is up.

Be happy it opens at 8am and not 11am - Noon like some places :p

I gotta wait for Gamestop to open at 10am, but thats fine, I'll set an alarm for 930ish and shower and go there and wait haha

I can go to Walmart anytime, because it's a 24hr open store. I'm going around 9am. That's when I wake up. :D

...And kids will find it hard to sleep tonight.
They know that Animal Crossing's on its way,
Loaded lots of hours in store to play...

Back