• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

Jamie

#1 Alfonso Fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
june9.png

http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/14/animal-crossing-new-leaf-releases-on-june-9th-in-north-america/

I'm a little disappointed... but hey, release date announced! :)

UPDATE: Coming to Australia on June 15th http://acnewleaf.com/2013/02/25/ani...fficially-releases-in-australia-on-june-15th/

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a release date!!! I'm so happy, because for once I'll get to start the game during summer! :D I'm mainly just happy for a sure release-date.

New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America

"Straight from the latest Nintendo Direct, Nintendo of America has announced Animal Crossing: New Leaf will be arriving in North America on June 9, 2013!"

Finally we have lift off! :D :D

How did my post get here? :p

Anyway, im pretty disappointed too. May as well be 2014, as thats what its going to feel like for me.

Last edited:
I'm so happy right now.

Well not happy that I'll probably have a job when the game finally gets out and wont get to play it religiously like I want.

But oh my god. Imma cry, you guys. ;-;

I'm a little disappointed... I'd hardly call June "Early 2013".
I was hoping it would be before I have to go back to school in June... with school and work I won't get much play time :(

But at least we FINALLY HAVE A DATE!

That Nintendo Direct was god awful but hey at least they announced SOMETHING this time

I'm a little disappointed... I'd hardly call June "Early 2013".
I was hoping it would be before I have to go back to school in June... with school and work I won't get much play time :(

But at least we FINALLY HAVE A DATE!

That's a little how I feel. June ain't early at all, Nintendo it's half way through! I'll probably have a job as well. But I'm just happy I'll have the opportunity to play this game!

I want to get the strategy guide as well... I hope I'll be able to find one!

I'm disappointed in it being so far away too.... but yes, a date is good. I wonder when the commercials will start. I can't wait to see what new thing they were talking about too. Maybe some way to get more model homes since streetpass here will mostly likely be lame.

When is E3 again? I am happy for the date but my worst case thought happen. Almost 3 years after showing it 2010. Oh well time to make ? countdown widget for my site.

About time! I was predicting an April release, but I'm happy with this! I'll be soooo busy wrapping up finals, moving to my first appartment, and a friend's wedding stuff in April/May that I'm glad it's after all my chaos is over :D

At least hook us up with a new 3D trailer to download from the eShop to hold us until then, geez.
I was hoping they'd mention some new 3DS XL colors, but I guess I'll have to get the blue one, ugghhhhh. Stop neglecting me, NoA.

That's a little how I feel. June ain't early at all, Nintendo it's half way through! I'll probably have a job as well. But I'm just happy I'll have the opportunity to play this game!

I want to get the strategy guide as well... I hope I'll be able to find one!

Yeah I'm trying not to be a downer, because I'm so excited to play it!!
But responsibilities will get in the way and I'm just a little bummed.

Literally though, I'm going to request the first weekend off work just so I can completely indulge in the game!

Finally! Like has been said, I'm a smidge disappointed with the date but at least we finally have one! I'm happy enough with that!

Not sure if this has already been posted in the excitement but really cute video I found on the nintendo US site! I think it's new!!!!

(Removed link that didn't work)

Hope that works! :) So excited!!!

That link didn't work, will just have to click on animal crossing video from the main page. it's not very long but it's really cute. :)

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/02-14-2013/

Last edited:
Back