• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

It is pretty bittersweet. Nearly after three years of its announcement, we'll all finally get our beloved game. I'm happy we do have a release date finally, but it feels so far away. My 3DS XL is going to be rather lonely until then.

My fingers are crossed for the bundle. I'm hoping the June release puts enough distance between the FE Bundle, so hopefully we'll be getting that gorgeous AC 3DS as well.

Or so help me I will learn Japanese.

Feels so far away. But I *am* happy to finally have a date. At least I'll be able to take it to a few cons over the summer/fall. I know it will be here before I know it, but I still kind of wish it was coming out sooner

I'm just gonna be on my summer holidays at the end of May so I am going to be able to play it a lot :)

The release date is far away but it's a good thing for me because that's right near the start of my summer so yay! <3 <3 <3

Now I gotta go pre-order that bad boy :)

I'm just happy for a release date. I was watching while I got ready for my interview this morning and got so excited when I saw them say it :D

I stayed at school to see this episode and I screamed : OMG YES very loud. People will think I'm one crazy girl now. Either way, we have a release date! But I am a bit sad it's that far away, june is not really q2 right? I hope the AC Bundle will come to Europe, because I have no 3DS yet..and it's way cheaper.

strange how they still have the tokyo tower on the box art. maybe we're not getting region exclusive community projects?

I'm just happy for a release date. I was watching while I got ready for my interview this morning and got so excited when I saw them say it :D

Like you, I'm so happy that we finally have a release date! That is so exciting. The time will pass quickly and soon we will all be happily playing ACNL.

I think it is absolutely terrific that the European release will be the same week so that they don't have to wait a lot longer than we do in North America.

While I was listening to the ND, I couldn't help but think, "Who cares about Luigi"? :D Really, I know a lot of people do, but I just don't and it seemed like they just went on and on and on about the "Year of Luigi".

Where the hell did they get "early 2013" from June? Seriously?

I am glad that I finally have a date to put on my Calendar!
I wrote in my Animal Crossing Blog for this site what I was happy for and mentioned a few other things from the direct that people might be interested to know about.

Back