• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf releases on June 9th in North America, June 14th in Europe

I'd have preferred May, but at least it's after exams. And Summer is so nice in AC.

I am more than ok with June 9 as a release date.
I'll be out of school for summer break and will have plenty of time to go out and buy it. The real question is 'will I have the money'.... hopefully I'll be able to get a job this summer -____________-

I was hoping for May, so I could get some street passing done at my local conventions, June is to late for that..... :(

I'm happy we got a date, but still.... JUNE?! :mad:

Well at least no more placeholder dates. And i do have style savvy game, will be posting on my other blog pics of the gr?ce outfits.

This is good news I just might be able to afford one of those nintendo 3ds capture devices before it comes out now.

Yay!! Finally we can all stop speculating about a release date ^_^ June is a bit of a wait but it will be well worth it.

I was hoping it would come out before my birthday at the end of May. Otherwise, I'm not getting it.

haha I saw the video and when they planted the tree it said June 9th and I was like yay a possible release date but I guess that's been confirmed. I'm glad it comes out in the summer, I wish it came out sooner but I'm totally fine that it's only a few months away.

Finally! This is what I've been waiting for, and June is perfect since I'm out of school by then. I wasn't expecting them to announce a release date, but this is a very pleasant surprise.

Wow. Just realised that these release dates are right at the start of my first semester exams. Pretty Daunting to think that there's a whole semester of physics, maths and engineering between now and animal crossing.

I wonder what the Australian release date is going to be like... I'm going to hate myself for saying this but I seriously hope its after my exams :(

I wonder about this feature, will it be for the homes or something different. I know its not the style savvy thing cause he mentions that they will have more infor on the feature as the date gets close before talking about savvy. And this will be the longest three months ever.
If I can spare cash might get something to tide me over till june.

This is horrible... Now the European date will be later than June 9th... Nintendo I really feel like punching you in the face right now :|

glad the ac bundle isnt coming to europe as ive already got a 3ds xl
kinda upset its june though but happy we have a date

Back