• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing Sticker Book

Princess Mipha

🥳 𝟐𝟎 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐁𝐓 🥳
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Galaxy Cupcake
Pinky
Goomba
Invader
Crown Trophy
Orange Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
I think I'm posting it in the correct spot here, not sure tho.. so if not, sorry!

Did you knew, that there is a Animal Crossing Sticker book with over 800 stickers,
that just released a couple of days ago?
I didn't knew and just saw it randomly in a Facebook group so I thought it must be
super expensive, as usually Nintendo things aren't the cheapeste and with such a huge
amount of stickers the price must be high.. but nope! It's around $12 (I paid 12,01€
incl. shipping in France)
and it was worth every single cent.
It's super cute, the sticker are adorable and it's a lot of fun!
Here's a link to it, if you might be interested in it: Sticker Book

There are apparently also other book like this that just released for The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario & Splatoon!
I'm gonna pick up Zelda and Super Mario one day for sure :blush:

Last edited:
Yes, I totally remember reading posts about it and seeing the Amazon item page for it myself a month or so before it released. (,:

Only one review made me pause before I bought it with my Amazon gift card which was about the quality of the perforation/alignment of one or two pages of the stickers iirc. Plus, the activity pages are really geared for younger kids which isn't a negative thing per se but also a concern for me. . .

I really just want stickers but don't have the means to purchase the HTF/pretty rare Japanese ACNL sticker book.
s-l300.jpg

I wonder what the other ones are like---maybe I'll pick up the LoZ one for my partner lol.

A photo of it for those who haven't seen the ~*~new~*~ AC Sticker Book:

animal-crossing-official-sticker-books-times-two.jpg

Last edited:
I was considering getting it for collection purposes, but I think I'll pass this time.
I just never end up using the stickers, and I don't really see myself glancing at it now and then.
It's quite cute none the less. :)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I hear about this one. I will maybe get it at one point, even if I don't have a big use when it comes to stickers.

Last edited:
I have the book (got it as a surprise present!) and the stickers aren't super thin or so, so I don't feel like they're bad quality. And they are super cute! Perfect to decorate laptop or notebooks with :)

Aww this is soo cute!
I really want it.
It’s kind of those things for me though that I really really want but I won’t actually buy.

I bought this just for collection purposes. Stickers are super cute, but I won't use them. The Japanese version one is another want but probably pretty hard to come by.

I got mine in a couple of weeks ago.
I'm a sticker hoarder, but never do much with sticker books.

For its price, it was worth it 100%. I love how cute they are.

OMG I LOVE stickers so much and I love AC so much THANK YOU I bought it immediately

Maybe gonna buy it when I have the chance to pick it up in the right moment.

Yes it's awesome! When I saw it I bought it immediately! I like the games they put in it as well, it's adorable :blush:

Wow I might just get this so I can decorate my fridge or something lmaoo

Back