Anime <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure this chinese girl i have living with me likes anime. all her skype icons are anime characters.

David said:
pretty sure this chinese girl i have living with me likes anime. all her skype icons are anime characters.
ask her if she has watched FLCL.

then have a heated conversation about what it means.

All the anime only shown in America because I know nothing about Japan only ones, and that makes me an evil and cruel demon./little kid quote

I just started watching Lucky Star 2 days ago. I finished the 1st 16 books of Fruits Basket, but the rest aren't in my school library. D: But I think Lucky Star is waaay better. It's really funny! :3

EDIT: Plus, I can relate to Konata, except for the grades she gets. :)P)

Psychonaut said:
crazyredd45 said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLupin III's movie.

if you don't know, he's a master thief. it's set in some kind of a fashion era.. late 60's early 70's, maybe? I dunno. google is more knowledgeable than me.

IMDB

if you like anime, any of it, I'd suggest it. don't know if there's english audio, (I haven't searched for it, and the copy i have is perfect, but only moonspeak with english subs)

it's supposed to be (or was at one point) the best anime ever, according to many, many enthusiasts not named Psychonauthttp://www.youtube.com/v/RQNJjvaaMEk
but gainax are gainax.

they're bat*censored.2.0* insane *censored.3.0*ers who make deep plots based around absolute insanity.

@ aaron, it's not so much a "running gag" so much as it's the/their impetus to work/get money.

pimpin' ain't easy in 2050 or whatever year they're in.
Isn't the youtube thing the flintstones
yes. hannah barbara was the company who produced/made the flintstones, and a boatload of other cartoons, like scooby doo and the jetsons.
the video is making fun of the animation being repeated over and over, hence, walking around in circles.

@ BB having GL on his ipod, grats.

video on ipod = oh god batteries are weeping
they also do tom and jerry

crazyredd45 said:
Psychonaut said:
crazyredd45 said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLupin III's movie.

if you don't know, he's a master thief. it's set in some kind of a fashion era.. late 60's early 70's, maybe? I dunno. google is more knowledgeable than me.

IMDB

if you like anime, any of it, I'd suggest it. don't know if there's english audio, (I haven't searched for it, and the copy i have is perfect, but only moonspeak with english subs)

it's supposed to be (or was at one point) the best anime ever, according to many, many enthusiasts not named Psychonauthttp://www.youtube.com/v/RQNJjvaaMEk
Isn't the youtube thing the flintstones
yes. hannah barbara was the company who produced/made the flintstones, and a boatload of other cartoons, like scooby doo and the jetsons.
the video is making fun of the animation being repeated over and over, hence, walking around in circles.

@ BB having GL on his ipod, grats.

video on ipod = oh god batteries are weeping
they also do did tom and jerry
which is why i said a boatload of other cartoons.

I don't know what happened to the company, they might have changed their name, or own cartoon network through a smaller child company or something.

i dunno.

so how bout dat azumanga?

I just finished watching the first 24 episodes of Lucky Star. Please tell me that's not all there is.

Watching Dragon Ball Z currently, Naruto, and Bleach.
I've watched alot more, but I'd say my favorites would have to be Toradora and Soul Eater.

Watching Dragon Ball Z currently, Naruto, and Bleach.
-------

Oh nice! I would do everything do see th show again but I just don't know what to type or search for to find the episodes. Of Cell being destroyed, before that also of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back