• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Currently watching One Piece, Shingeki No Kyojin and Dangan Ronpa and I'm loving Dangan Ronpa so far! It seems pretty promising! And One Piece is my all time fav anime which seems pretty obvious by my profile pic :p

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Pokemon
Dragon Ball Z
I only watch the classics. Too stubborn to expand my anime-watching
EDIT: I'm from the USA and one of my friends plus different people on the internet tell me to watch more kinds of anime, but I can't get seriously interested for some reason.

Last edited:
Pretty much:
Afro Samurai
Initial D
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
High school of the Dead
Railgun
Index
Panty and Socking w/ Garterbelt
Dōbutsu no Mori :p

and most common ones
...yeah lol

This is the order of how I watched these anime:
Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Bunny Drop
Fruits Basket
This is the order of how I enjoyed them the most (I enjoyed all of them though):
Bunny Drop: 1st
Fruits Basket: 2nd
TMOHS: 3rd
B&TSTB: 4th

I have watched a lot of anime but currently I have just finished re watching the naruto series and going to start the shippuden soon! :)

did anyone watch the latest watamote episode LOL omg

PANTIES

Watamote freaks me out, to be honest. I still read the manga but.. she's creepy.

I'm currently watching Daily Lives of High School Boys, and am going to watch either Tsuritama, Anohana, or Bakemonogatari next!

I finished Hataraku no Maou-sama recently, and the ending was just kind of... incomplete for me. I guess there'll be a season 2, though.

On the topic of manga though, I'm reading Magi and Assassination Classroom. Anyone read those?

Ano Hana is great but have some tissues ready

My favourite anime is Puella Magi Madoka Magica, it's so much better than I expected and I'd definitely recommend it to people who haven't seen it.

Watching
Dangan Ronpa
Free!
Attack on Titan
K-on (ugh I'm so slow with this show)

Finished recently
Cardcaptor Sakura
Persona 4 (this was amazing)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (this too)

Will watch
Ano Hana
K Project

Watching
Dangan Ronpa
Free!
Attack on Titan
K-on (ugh I'm so slow with this show)

Finished recently
Cardcaptor Sakura
Persona 4 (this was amazing)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (this too)

Will watch
Ano Hana
K Project
You liked Persona 4? I thought it was the most boring show with a very cliche plot

You liked Persona 4? I thought it was the most boring show with a very cliche plot

:p

It wasn't boring to me, it was actually pretty funny and the characters were nice. The plot wasn't filled with a lot of twists but the other stuff made up for it.

Ah, that's how I feel about Guilty Crown so I guess I can't judge ;d

My favorites are Black Rock Shooter, Macademi Wasshoi, Saint Seiya (any except Omega x.x), and Gundam 00 (most Gundams actually). I am currently only keeping up with Love Lab (I usually wait till the series is over so I can watch it all at once), which is both adorable and hilarious.

Does ANYONE on here watch Hetalia?
It's my favorite anime! I'm... Pretty much obsessed. And about to go back to school. How does one mask an anime obsession during school hours?

I'm currently watching Mirai Nikki. Been really slacking on it though, I've been on episode 13 for months... xD

Some of my favorites are:
Chobits
Elfen Lied
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Hanasaku Iroha
Inuyasha (Was what got me into anime)
K-ON
Nana

Does ANYONE on here watch Hetalia?
It's my favorite anime! I'm... Pretty much obsessed. And about to go back to school. How does one mask an anime obsession during school hours?

I do, though, I haven't seen the most recent season.

Back