• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

I used to watch anime quite often, haven't done so lately.

I'm currently watching Fruits Basket, and I plan on eventually watching Mirai Nikki

Anime is the best thing (? ▽`).。o♡

I am watching most of the current season~

Last edited:
▌▌✖ ▌​

I'm up to date with Shingeki No Kyojin. I love Rivaille~ C:

✖ ▌​

I finished Usagi Drop, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fruits Basket, and Baka and Test!

This thread needs more discussion instead of just naming Anime you recently saw, it'd be a lot more interesting...

For example;

Is One Piece any good despite being a million episodes to find a chest?

How 'bout that plot in Naruto?
Did you like the recent episode of Shippuden, even though half of it was from a filler about some jinchuuriki? Or what's going on in the manga versus Sage Obito?

Is Bleach going to continue? I haven't seen a recent manga chapter or episode from the anime in a long while

Baka and Test
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Bunny Drop
Fruits Basket
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Lucky Star
Sword Art Online

Is Bleach going to continue? I haven't seen a recent manga chapter or episode from the anime in a long while
Kubo's taking a few weeks off to prepare for the upcoming finale. I think the manga's coming back sometime early in September. I've been enjoying this latest arc quite a bit, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Kubo's taking a few weeks off to prepare for the upcoming finale. I think the manga's coming back sometime early in September. I've been enjoying this latest arc quite a bit, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Yeah just found that out a few days ago, oddly enough on a Naruto website but yeah that arc is very interesting.

Has anyone been watching Sword Art Online lately? I have. I usually don't watch action anime but this is a big exception. The series gets a bit boring when you try to finish it in one go, so I usually mixed in one episode of Lucky Star when I watch more than 3 episodes.

Has anyone been watching Sword Art Online lately? I have. I usually don't watch action anime but this is a big exception. The series gets a bit boring when you try to finish it in one go, so I usually mixed in one episode of Lucky Star when I watch more than 3 episodes.

Yeah, though I watched it all in one go. I enjoyed it though I'm surprised Adult Swim is airing it, it gets kinda ecchi-ish after episode 15.

Last edited:
Yeah, though I watched it all in one go. I enjoyed it though I'm surprised Adult Swim is airing it, it gets kinda ecchi-ish after episode 15.

I saw a comment where the second arc is all about the romance. And I find the huge time gaps in the story to be a little annoying. Honestly that feels weird, LOL.

Clannad brought me to love anime, and so far no anime has topped the After Story, so Clannad will always be my favorite. (In fact, now every anime will always be compared to Clannad, so maybe that was a bad starter anime..)
I've seen Kanon (2006), Air TV, Angel Beats!, AnoHana, Dragon Ball (Z, Kai, GT.) Toradora (Haven't finished it.)...
Trying to think..
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Um.. Higurashi Na Naku Koro Ni (ugh, that anime was the only one I watched and hated but it was okay at the same time..) and Elfen Lied.
Is that it...?
Think so.
Think my next anime will be the AnoHana movie.
I like sad animes, but DBZ is an acceptation considering it was the first one I watched..

Back