• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Has anyone been watching Sword Art Online lately? I have. I usually don't watch action anime but this is a big exception. The series gets a bit boring when you try to finish it in one go, so I usually mixed in one episode of Lucky Star when I watch more than 3 episodes.

I have watched SAO 3 times lol
I?m gonna watch it again soon, when I finish reading the Light Novel xD

The last anime I watched was when I stayed up all night with a friend of mine watching Madoka. And regretted it. It really wasn't anywhere near as good as what everyone had said, in my opinion.

Over the years, I've watched so much anime that I have a hard time keeping track of them. Some of my favourites, though, are Death Note, Black Butler, Higurashi, and Hetalia. At the moment, especially Hetalia. I do the whole fandom thing with that.

Trying to stay away from SnK and Free! though...

Because of the hype? There's always a good reason why something is popular. It isn't a sin to watch an episode or two.

I'm just not interested for the most part. The premise of SnK doesn't strike me as interesting(although I find it kinda funny that the first ten minutes of it apparently traumatized my friend), and unless Free! takes a Higurashi-esque turn, its pretty much the opposite of the anime that I like.

I tried dangan ronpa and I didn't even get through the whole first episode but it looks boring

HOW ABOUT THAT ATTACK ON TITAN THOUGH

I'm just not interested for the most part. The premise of SnK doesn't strike me as interesting(although I find it kinda funny that the first ten minutes of it apparently traumatized my friend), and unless Free! takes a Higurashi-esque turn, its pretty much the opposite of the anime that I like.

Well, as long as you tried it. I'll give you Free sense you're not an animator or a horny girl.

I tried dangan ronpa and I didn't even get through the whole first episode but it looks boring

HOW ABOUT THAT ATTACK ON TITAN THOUGH

I don't think you can call that show boring lol

Watched School Days. Decided to never watch anime ever again.
Ended up starting to watch One Piece again from the start the next day.
But seriously, School Days is sick and twisted and wrong.

I see One Piece popping up, and let me say it is a GLUTTON of an anime. You get into one piece? Enjoy going through 800+ episodes to understand the plot xD

Watched the Oreimo 2 OVAs, wow what an ending. :( No best girl Ayase ending, guess I'll stick to Dizzy Ziddy's english subs of the PSP games.

Also watched SnK episode 19, the look on their faces were priceless. :)

my fav anime/mangas are
attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin
d. gray-man
mirai nikki
durarara!!
black butler/kuro****suji
blue exorcist/ao no exorcist
rave master
code geass
fruits basket

all of these have a special place in my kokoro

wow a censor

Last edited:
Well I just started re watching Beelzebub today, and watched the last episodes of Oreimo
damn it Kyosuke y u no chose Kuroneko D:
and watched Iwatobi Swim Club. it?s not bad but it?s overrated xD
Now I?m gonna watch the new episode of SnK.
Damn cliffhangers D:

Last edited:
my fav anime/mangas are
attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin
d. gray-man
mirai nikki
durarara!!
black butler/kuro****suji
blue exorcist/ao no exorcist
rave master
code geass
fruits basket
I approve of the bold c:

Watched School Days. Decided to never watch anime ever again.
Ended up starting to watch One Piece again from the start the next day.
But seriously, School Days is sick and twisted and wrong.
YOU WATCHED WHAT BLESS YOUR SOUL

Well I just started re watching Beelzebub today, and watched the last episodes of Oreimo
damn it Kyosuke y u no chose Kuroneko D:
and watched Iwatobi Swim Club. it?s not bad but it?s overrated xD
Now I?m gonna watch the new episode of SnK.
Damn cliffhangers D:
Kuroneko is a funny way to spell Ayase.

I kid, I kid. At least there's Dizzy Ziddy!

Currently watching Watamote and Dangan Ronpa. Will hopefully start watching SnK or Sword Art Online once I get caught up with Watamote.

Just had to screenshot it lol
it?s from WATAMOTE
gasnig.jpg

And yes, yes she is cute.

Last edited:
I've heard that attack on titan is really good...

I'm currently reading Bleach and waiting for the next few episodes of Fairy tail ;-;

Hasn't Fairy Tail stopped at 175? I honestly hope it did

No.. Why wouldn't you want to see more episodes?
They announced in march or something that they stopped making manga episodes to catch up on adding more manga.
In september they will release more episodes.

Back