• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

when you only have 10 episodes of Hunter x Hunter left

2vCMDmZ.jpg

Have you finished the Chimera Ants Arc??? That ending was SO well done jfc ;_;

did anyone watch One Piece latest episode?
gosh that was FREAKING BEAUTIFUL ;; one of the best ever made...especially the background music at the end wahh it was totally overwhelming ;-;

did anyone watch One Piece latest episode?
gosh that was FREAKING BEAUTIFUL ;; one of the best ever made...especially the background music at the end wahh it was totally overwhelming ;-;

IM SO FRICKING MAD BECAUSE CORAZON IS GENUINELY MY FAVE CHARACTER :C Im so sad hes gone and the ending when Law was crying and as Corazon died we suddenly heard Law was perfect. Toei really outdid themselves

It is the best episode so far imho though. Toei did SO good

Last edited:
IM SO FRICKING MAD BECAUSE CORAZON IS GENUINELY MY FAVE CHARACTER :C Im so sad hes gone and the ending when Law was crying and as Corazon died we suddenly heard Law was perfect. Toei really outdid themselves

It is the best episode so far imho though. Toei did SO good

YOU'RE SO RIGHT!
I ALSO HATE IT SO MUCH THAT CORAZON DIED. he was one of the most amazing characters EVER. he jumped from a nobody to my upper fave list in one episode?? what I HATE EVEN MORE, he will probably never show up again once the flashback is over. He's such a lovely character, what a waste for background story... but again, I guess that's one of the reasons it's even sadder... *cries
and THAT SMILE. AND THAT CRYING FACE. Those are faces I'LL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE lol they're so funny yet so sad... gosh Rosinante (I'm not sure if I should call him Rosinante, Corazon or Cora-san) and the moment Law called him Cora-san was so heartwarming as well! I totally look on Law with different eyes now.... I loved him before but now even more...
yeah the quality of the episode was outstanding. I felt like I was watching a movie version of this. My favorite of all times would probably be the funeral of Merry, but this episode was close to it. I look forward to tomorrow for the new episode ahh.. I'm excited to see why Law wasn't free in the end, I mean they said he's free now but he still was a doggie for Mingo, as we can see in the present

YOU'RE SO RIGHT!
I ALSO HATE IT SO MUCH THAT CORAZON DIED. he was one of the most amazing characters EVER. he jumped from a nobody to my upper fave list in one episode?? what I HATE EVEN MORE, he will probably never show up again once the flashback is over. He's such a lovely character, what a waste for background story... but again, I guess that's one of the reasons it's even sadder... *cries
and THAT SMILE. AND THAT CRYING FACE. Those are faces I'LL NEVER FORGET IN MY LIFE lol they're so funny yet so sad... gosh Rosinante (I'm not sure if I should call him Rosinante, Corazon or Cora-san) and the moment Law called him Cora-san was so heartwarming as well! I totally look on Law with different eyes now.... I loved him before but now even more...
yeah the quality of the episode was outstanding. I felt like I was watching a movie version of this. My favorite of all times would probably be the funeral of Merry, but this episode was close to it. I look forward to tomorrow for the new episode ahh.. I'm excited to see why Law wasn't free in the end, I mean they said he's free now but he still was a doggie for Mingo, as we can see in the present

Oda was smart to add Corazon as a character though as it shows how twisted Doflamingo really is. Having 2 brothers go through the exact same experience yet one turns out as kinda hearted and natured as Rosinante and the other as twisted and cruel as Doflamingo makes it literally impossible to justify and empathize with Doflamingo and makes me hat ehim even more :CC

I miss Cora-san Dx

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oda was smart to add Corazon as a character though as it shows how twisted Doflamingo really is. Having 2 brothers go through the exact same experience yet one turns out as kinda hearted and natured as Rosinante and the other as twisted and cruel as Doflamingo makes it literally impossible to justify and empathize with Doflamingo and makes me hat ehim even more :CC

I miss Cora-san Dx

Also I dont understand why Law became a pirate after Corazon was in his life and everything that happened to him. I suppose it was to be free and not restricted by the government which is what Rosinante wanted...

I hope we get to see that as a future flash back

Have you finished the Chimera Ants Arc??? That ending was SO well done jfc ;_;
Yeah!!
THAT ENDING THO. MERUEM MAKES SUCH A GOOD ANTAGONIST AND I HATED HIM FOR A WHILE BUT I STARTED LIKING HIM MORE AT THE END. I'm glad he started respecting humans more and him and Komugi got to play Gungi together again ;u; and at first I was REALLY surprised when Netero's final attack didn't initally finish Meruem off during the explosion omg

also I was hoping that there was a sliiight chance that Kite would miraculously be alive but at least he's sort of reincarnated now?

Right now I'm at the part where the Zodiac are introduced and I'm really curious if Gon's gonna meet his dad before the anime ends xD I saw that the manga is ongoing so I hope they eventually make more episodes!!!! If not I might end up reading the manga instead~

Yeah!!
THAT ENDING THO. MERUEM MAKES SUCH A GOOD ANTAGONIST AND I HATED HIM FOR A WHILE BUT I STARTED LIKING HIM MORE AT THE END. I'm glad he started respecting humans more and him and Komugi got to play Gungi together again ;u; and at first I was REALLY surprised when Netero's final attack didn't initally finish Meruem off during the explosion omg

also I was hoping that there was a sliiight chance that Kite would miraculously be alive but at least he's sort of reincarnated now?

Right now I'm at the part where the Zodiac are introduced and I'm really curious if Gon's gonna meet his dad before the anime ends xD I saw that the manga is ongoing so I hope they eventually make more episodes!!!! If not I might end up reading the manga instead~

He does.

He does.

Ahh okay!! I'm excited to see how the meeting is gonna go down *u* I have a feeling Ging is gonna be harsh on Gon, though. ...He hasn't been a very good dad so far LOL

For OP fans, what was the saddest part for you? XD
For me it was definitely the Going Merry dying ; ___ ; I CAN'T BELIEVE I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN MERRY DIED. I also couldn't believe Merry was alive and when she fixed the ship by herself and Usopp saw I was just like bawling ; _ ; I didn't expect myself to cry over a ship. And then when Merry saved them from Impel Down omfg... jsflkdjlsd I'm just ; __ ;

For me it was definitely the Going Merry dying ; ___ ; I CAN'T BELIEVE I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN MERRY DIED. I also couldn't believe Merry was alive and when she fixed the ship by herself and Usopp saw I was just like bawling ; _ ; I didn't expect myself to cry over a ship. And then when Merry saved them from Impel Down omfg... jsflkdjlsd I'm just ; __ ;

CORAZON

CORAZON
DUDE I SAW THE BACKSTORY OF LAW AND CORAZON!!! ; ___ ; As for the recent episodes though, I haven't watched or read any updates lately!! I definitely need to catch up ahahaha I felt so bad for Law ; __ ;

I love Watamote! It's my favorite anime!
Watamote was so funny omfg XD I have to definitely say, if you are looking for a really funny anime to watch, Watamote is definite the one XD

SAAAAAAAAAAAME. and the "funny" thing is, I cry everytime again. In the Movie. On a Youtube clip. EVERYTIMEEEEEEE AAAAAAH
also the duel between Luffy and Usopp god OH MY GOD
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHEN ACE DIED, MY LIFE DIED. I CRIED SO FREAKING MUCH I WAS DONE WITH MY LIFE FOR WEEKS... *SOBS ETERNALLY sorry for all the caps I need to show you my drama here ^^
and, OF COURSE, when Luffy woke up from the nightmare from Marineford....ahh I can't stand seeing my baby so hurt! Also after they were defeated in Sabaody, Luffy felt so hurt and cried so much, my heart literally broke *CRIES
why... I also cried with the story about Shirahoshi's mother and Corazon... and so many more I can't even think of now *cries*

SAAAAAAAAAAAME. and the "funny" thing is, I cry everytime again. In the Movie. On a Youtube clip. EVERYTIMEEEEEEE AAAAAAH
also the duel between Luffy and Usopp god OH MY GOD
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHEN ACE DIED, MY LIFE DIED. I CRIED SO FREAKING MUCH I WAS DONE WITH MY LIFE FOR WEEKS... *SOBS ETERNALLY sorry for all the caps I need to show you my drama here ^^
and, OF COURSE, when Luffy woke up from the nightmare from Marineford....ahh I can't stand seeing my baby so hurt! Also after they were defeated in Sabaody, Luffy felt so hurt and cried so much, my heart literally broke *CRIES
why... I also cried with the story about Shirahoshi's mother and Corazon... and so many more I can't even think of now *cries*

I FEEEL YOUUUU OMG!!!!! LIKE I CRIED SO MANY TIMES DURING ONE PIECE, but the Going Merry hit me the hardest!!! SAMEEEE OMG I CAN'T STAND SEEING LUFFY SAD SJFDLS OUR BABY ; ________ ;
Shirahoshi's mother and Corazon... yes.. ; __ ; Also Toy Soldier's story, Nami's story, Robin's story, omfg there's too many ; ___ ;

ACE DEFINITELY HIT ME HARD TOO ; ___ ; ACEEE WHYYYY!!! WHEN SABO IS ALIvE!!!! I'm so sad they didn't all get reunited first!!! JSDFLKSDJ I'M STILL SAD ABOUT THAT!!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY SEE EACH OTHER ALL FIRST BEFORE ACE DIED. Why did they have to kill off Ace ; __ ; Omfg

I FEEEL YOUUUU OMG!!!!! LIKE I CRIED SO MANY TIMES DURING ONE PIECE, but the Going Merry hit me the hardest!!! SAMEEEE OMG I CAN'T STAND SEEING LUFFY SAD SJFDLS OUR BABY ; ________ ;
Shirahoshi's mother and Corazon... yes.. ; __ ; Also Toy Soldier's story, Nami's story, Robin's story, omfg there's too many ; ___ ;

ACE DEFINITELY HIT ME HARD TOO ; ___ ; ACEEE WHYYYY!!! WHEN SABO IS ALIvE!!!! I'm so sad they didn't all get reunited first!!! JSDFLKSDJ I'M STILL SAD ABOUT THAT!!!! WHY COULDN'T THEY SEE EACH OTHER ALL FIRST BEFORE ACE DIED. Why did they have to kill off Ace ; __ ; Omfg

I assume you havent read the manga but once it towardsd the end of Dressrosa it shows how Sabo survived and thats quite sad too as it also shows part of the stuff to do with Ace ;;u

hey u one piece fans i've read the manga (the first 71 books) and i'm kinda interested in the anime. would it be a good idea to watch it?? i know that there are a ton of episodes but i'm fine with that..... i think.... or is it boring/worse/the exact same as the manga?? :>

sorry for interrupting the one piece convo
im watching fullmetal alchemist atm--the plot is great, but for some reason the art sort of throws me off which doesnt happen that often

and anyone who's caught up on watching charlotte, you'd know that sara has been introduced as a supporting character. correct me if im wrong, but from what i remember, the band that sara performs in is overseas--meaning she should be singing in fluent english. this is a cliche in most animes, but if thats true, it irritates me when she actually does sing in english because it's not fluent at all--its rather terrible. they should have at least gotten a fluent english speaker to voice the parts where she sings. again, i could be wrong when i say she started out with singing overseas, but yeah..the anime doesnt provide much information about her and neither do anime sites

hey u one piece fans i've read the manga (the first 71 books) and i'm kinda interested in the anime. would it be a good idea to watch it?? i know that there are a ton of episodes but i'm fine with that..... i think.... or is it boring/worse/the exact same as the manga?? :>
WATCH WATCH WATCH
uhh I mean, it's definitely worth to watch! It's true that the quality of Toei's animations drop around ep 600 or so but that shouldn't stop you! I LOVE to hear the characters' voices, to watch them being "alive", the soundtracks and all that stuff! *-* It expresses so much more than a "motionless book"! (don't get me wrong, I love manga too xD) there also are a very few episodes which have special animation or soundtracks, which will never go out of your head, they will always stay special moments to remember! :D

sorry for interrupting the one piece convo
im watching fullmetal alchemist atm--the plot is great, but for some reason the art sort of throws me off which doesnt happen that often

and anyone who's caught up on watching charlotte, you'd know that sara has been introduced as a supporting character. correct me if im wrong, but from what i remember, the band that sara performs in is overseas--meaning she should be singing in fluent english. this is a cliche in most animes, but if thats true, it irritates me when she actually does sing in english because it's not fluent at all--its rather terrible. they should have at least gotten a fluent english speaker to voice the parts where she sings. again, i could be wrong when i say she started out with singing overseas, but yeah..the anime doesnt provide much information about her and neither do anime sites

I think the animation of FMAB is fine (do you talk about FMA or FMAB?), actually I think it's rather high quality!

Last edited:
Back