• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

im watching shokugeki no souma at the moment and i've already seen owari no seraph^^ loved them both

i dropped ore monogatari at around episode four i believe, the plot just didnt catch onto me - i intend to continue watching it in the future though once my taste in anime has changed a little

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, there's not too much airing right now I know of aside from that. I decided to give Himouto! Umaru-chan a shot just because it seemed funny. I'm only two episodes in and it's not bad. Then there's the third season of Durarara x2 gosh those titles are confusing. Not sure if you'd like Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, but that one is also a good action/story anime. Although, some things will seem confusing if you're like me and haven't seen any past Fate animes like Fate/Zero.

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, there's not too much airing right now I know of aside from that. I decided to give Himouto! Umaru-chan a shot just because it seemed funny. I'm only two episodes in and it's not bad. Then there's the third season of Durarara x2 gosh those titles are confusing. Not sure if you'd like Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, but that one is also a good action/story anime. Although, some things will seem confusing if you're like me and haven't seen any past Fate animes like Fate/Zero.

himouto! umaru-chan is amazing so far, still waiting for the next episode to be released^^ probably because its so relatable haha

i considered watching the fate series, but figuring out which order to watch it in is pretty confusing for me. it seems interesting, so i'll give it a shot once i figure out which version to start off with and such -- durarara has been on me to watch list for awhile now but for some reason i never got around to watching it. i'll defiantly start watching it eventually

Last edited:
I'm watching the very first Pokemon right now, with Eng Sub and it feels amazing xD
I need to get used to Satoshi, Okido etc and especially the japanese opening. It's all so different from the English/German releases.

I watched Origin OVA too and I really loved how similar it was to the game, but I need my Ash *cough* Satoshi :p Red was so perfect with everything and welll... ewww I didn't like this so much. Satoshi is a dork. Dorks are cool.

I just wanna grab my 3ds and play Pokemon but it's kinda boring now ever since I completed my Pokedex on XY... ;-;

I'm watching the very first Pokemon right now, with Eng Sub and it feels amazing xD
I need to get used to Satoshi, Okido etc and especially the japanese opening. It's all so different from the English/German releases.

I watched Origin OVA too and I really loved how similar it was to the game, but I need my Ash *cough* Satoshi :p Red was so perfect with everything and welll... ewww I didn't like this so much. Satoshi is a dork. Dorks are cool.

I just wanna grab my 3ds and play Pokemon but it's kinda boring now ever since I completed my Pokedex on XY... ;-;

ahh--the pokemon anime is what makes up my childhood >u< although i finished it so long ago i cant even remember a majority of what has happened, i should re watch it sometime. ive been collecting all the games since pokemon red and blue, but i decided to stop at omega ruby & alpha sapphire

Last edited:
ahh--the pokemon anime is what makes up my childhood >u< although i finished it so long ago i cant even remember a majority of what has happened, i should re watch it sometime. ive been collecting all the games since pokemon red and blue, but i decided to stop at omega ruby & alpha sapphire

I know many people's childhoods were filled with the Pokemon anime, but tbh I never watched the series though xD instead I only played the games and watched the movies on VHS. But I really would want to watch the whole thing, but I bet that would be massively time consuming. Some recaps would be nice in my opinion.
AHH yeah I have a little collection too xD My friend doesn't understand, as she thinks that it's always the same.... I mean she's right somewhere but... xD I think I stop with ORAS as well but you never know ^^'' like if there's going to be a game that seems really good, I know I'd get it anyways. I originally got my 3ds only for Pokemon XY as the graphics and features were new and a lot better.

besides Pokemon,

THAT LATEST CHAPTER OF ONE PIECE. I shouldn't spoil myself, again, but THAT WAS FRIGGIN COOL!!!
But I can imagine that Luffy will say no to the offer... that would be such a shame ;-; or he will say "do whatever"... I hope he does that!

i think i'm kinda getting into anime again. i started watching detective conan (/case closed) yesterday and i'm on episode 18. :> i'm really enjoying it and it's fun to watch because i've read the first 12-ish books of the manga and watching the same story but in anime form is kinda nice.

also i have a lot to watch!!! there are like 780 episodes or something like that, which is by far the longest anime i've seen. The closest one is gintama haha )x

Literally just started watching SAO 20 mins ago, and absolutely loving it. Glad I can finally say I am an anime fan, and join this thread xD

Probably going to finish up Bleach soon before I start watching another mainstream anime. I've been watching it for a few years and am on episode 314/366. The latest Ore Monogatari!! episodes were a little sad with Suma. I was hoping for things to work out between the two. Also, looking forward to the next couple episodes of Sokugeki no Souma. I want to see Souma vs the curry guy.

Finished Shinsekai Yori and my brain is too tiny to comprehend the greatness of this anime. The ending will probably stick to me for a long time. Wow. The animation and soundtrack resounded of creepiness and the overall ~spooky~ theme of the show.

Right now I'm watching: Steins;Gate, Log Horizon, and starting The Tatami Galaxy. I always end up dropping Steins;Gate a few episodes in - but I plan to watch it after finishing Tatami Galaxy (I hope). Log Horizon is interesting enough to keep me curious, but not interesting enough yet for me to binge watch it right now. RIP school life ^_^

Finished Shinsekai Yori and my brain is too tiny to comprehend the greatness of this anime. The ending will probably stick to me for a long time. Wow. The animation and soundtrack resounded of creepiness and the overall ~spooky~ theme of the show.

Right now I'm watching: Steins;Gate, Log Horizon, and starting The Tatami Galaxy. I always end up dropping Steins;Gate a few episodes in - but I plan to watch it after finishing Tatami Galaxy (I hope). Log Horizon is interesting enough to keep me curious, but not interesting enough yet for me to binge watch it right now. RIP school life ^_^

i really want to start getting into steins gate but i can never get past the first episode, and i've tried like 3 times :')

im currently obsessed with aoharu x kikanjuu, yukimura tooru is too good too pure (maybe not) for this world.

and im watching gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun as in right now lol

ive watched all the current pokemon xy episodes so far and will be watching the series again after all the episodes are done releasing. for now, im on tokyo ghoul season2. have no idea what was going on int he first episode though...guess i needa watch the last few episodes of season 1 to understand season 2

i already finished this anime a few weeks ago, but is there anyone else out there who actually enjoyed aku no hana? i admit, the plot is a bit weird along with the animation style, yet it's really unique and interesting. there's a lot of people i know who hated it just because of the animation, which i personally think is a stupid reason to not like an anime tbh.. >< but if you dropped it or something, i highly recommend you pick up from where you left off. then again, everyone has their own opinions on anime

havent really found a new series to get into much :c I like Charlotte but im not feeling compelled enough to watch the new episodes. I'm also watching: Overlord, Working!!!, Gangsta, and akagami no shirayukihime.

I've dropped quite a few :c im disappointed with Rokka and the six braves

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah glad im not the only one who felt the same way after watching Shinsekai Yori <3

havent really found a new series to get into much :c I like Charlotte but im not feeling compelled enough to watch the new episodes. I'm also watching: Overlord, Working!!!, Gangsta, and akagami no shirayukihime.

i watched the first 2 eps of charlotte i think and didnt really think it was special, but last night i decided to catch up and it definitely gets better and you really should watch the new eps!!

I love seeing the opening for Himouto! Umaru-chan every time. This anime is starting to warm up to me more.

Himouto-Gif-01.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah glad im not the only one who felt the same way after watching Shinsekai Yori <3

I saw the trailer for Rokka, why was is disappointing to you, if I may ask?

I saw the trailer for Rokka, why was is disappointing to you, if I may ask?

i felt like the there was no deep plot and lack of character depth =u= it got me interested as well so i watched the first 3 or so eps. but it just didnt catch on to me ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i watched the first 2 eps of charlotte i think and didnt really think it was special, but last night i decided to catch up and it definitely gets better and you really should watch the new eps!!

haha i fell in love with it the first episode, especially the part where he ditched that girl who fell when they were running away. I think i stopped at episode 10 or so~ will do soon c:

Last edited:
Back