• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

jumping into the thread!
i'm a huge fan of cyberpunk anime from the 80's-90's, and i have an affinity for gundam as well! :>

I think the animation of FMAB is fine (do you talk about FMA or FMAB?), actually I think it's rather high quality!

i'm talking about brotherhood^^ im passing on the original bc i heard brotherhood is just a remake. not sure how to explain it, but the style they use is something unique. i'll eventually get use to it though

Last edited:
I'm Currently watching Sword Art Online, And I've watched about 30 episodes of fairy tail but i stopped because i became bored of it.

I've also watched angel beats :3.

I assume you havent read the manga but once it towardsd the end of Dressrosa it shows how Sabo survived and thats quite sad too as it also shows part of the stuff to do with Ace ;;u

Are you talking about the part where Sabo survived thanks to Dragon? And then when he saw the news that Ace had died he bawled and screamed his eyes out? If it's that part, yes I've seen that part XD I was so sad when I saw that ; A ; If it's not this part, then most likely I haven't seen it yet since I'm not too caught up to the most recent chapters XD

i'm talking about brotherhood^^ im passing on the original bc i heard brotherhood is just a remake. not sure how to explain it, but the style they use is something unique. i'll eventually get use to it though

(not sure if I misunderstood, if I did then you can just ignore this)the FMA you can skip is the first season(the older one) as it doesn't follow the manga and it is just meh. FMAB is the remake what is original and a true masterpiece ^^ so FMAB is the one to watch :3

yeah the animation is pretty unique in terms of faces and hair I think, it looks like something more masculine but I think it's good that they made something unique and the masculine fits very good to the setting and story. the manga art looks the same btw ^^
well I hope you can get used to it! The anime plot and everything is a true masterpiece so it's definitely worth it *-*

Since kissanime is apparently going to be down for a while, anyone know a good site to watch anime? Don't recommend crunchyroll.

Are you talking about the part where Sabo survived thanks to Dragon? And then when he saw the news that Ace had died he bawled and screamed his eyes out? If it's that part, yes I've seen that part XD I was so sad when I saw that ; A ; If it's not this part, then most likely I haven't seen it yet since I'm not too caught up to the most recent chapters XD

Thats the exact bit :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Currently watching Sword Art Online, And I've watched about 30 episodes of fairy tail but i stopped because i became bored of it.

I've also watched angel beats :3.

I think you should keep watching FT. Imo it gets really good around Tenru Island

Since kissanime is apparently going to be down for a while, anyone know a good site to watch anime? Don't recommend crunchyroll.

animehere is also pretty good. Seems like it has most of the series covered, at least I haven't come across one that wasn't on there.

gogoanime.tv
http://gogoanime.tv/

the layout is clean & simple and it has a large selection of animes. if you have any issues with searching for one, try both the anime's english and japanese name

!!! the latest ep of shokugeki

any of megumi's flashbacks make me wanna cry :') and im so glad she made it through the prelims

i havent been watching anime in so long because of school, but i plan on marathoning either a long running anime or short series when winter/thanks giving break rolls around. recommendations will be much appreciated (im into action, romance and drama)

Last edited:
Wish I could read the Shokugeki no Souma spoiler, but I haven't watched the latest episode yet. I'm going to be sad when My Love Story!! is over. It's such a cute and funny romance anime. I wonder if there's going to be a season two.

i havent been watching anime in so long because of school, but i plan on marathoning either a long running anime or short series when winter/thanks giving break rolls around. recommendations will be much appreciated (im into action, romance and drama)

Angel Beats def c:

i actually already saw angel beats along with a majority of the other well known animes, it was amazing though

Ore Monogatari!! and Shokugeki no Souma are two fresh animes if you haven't watched them yet. They're almost finished airing though. Also, Owari no Seraph was a pretty recent good anime I'd give an 8/10 if you're looking for some action with a good story. The next season for that comes out next month.

Ore Monogatari!! and Shokugeki no Souma are two fresh animes if you haven't watched them yet. They're almost finished airing though. Also, Owari no Seraph was a pretty recent good anime I'd give an 8/10 if you're looking for some action with a good story. The next season for that comes out next month.

im watching shokugeki no souma at the moment and i've already seen owari no seraph^^ loved them both

i dropped ore monogatari at around episode four i believe, the plot just didnt catch onto me - i intend to continue watching it in the future though once my taste in anime has changed a little

Back