• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Ah glad im not the only one who felt the same way after watching Shinsekai Yori <3

Shinsekai Yori is my life right now. I absolutely love it.

I just watched the first 20 minutes of Hotarubi no Mori e. It has so much depth I almost can't handle it but it's really enjoyable for me. I wish there were more of these short psychological animes made.

I've been watching Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and if you thought Angel Beats/Anohana was depressing, take a look at this one ;-; The first few episodes hit you HARD

I've been watching Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin and if you thought Angel Beats/Anohana was depressing, take a look at this one ;-; The first few episodes hit you HARD

The whole first season is like that. It's one of the best shows I've seen.

Maybe spoilers? idk----

I finished Tatami Galaxy and oh my gosh was it a ride. The exhaustingly fast subtitles made me lose focus more times than I wished, which prompted me to rewind and pause to understand what the main character was thinking about, though finishing the whole thing was worth it. The way they crafted the plot through the way they did and turned it into something extraordinary was such a terrific spectacle. If you ever start watching it and feel like putting it down, rethink your decision, at least just for the ending. It's just a mere eleven episodes so it's not as if you are wasting much of your time anyway. ^_^

20/10 -IGN

detective conan is soo good. i watched 20 episodes in two days, but the last few days i haven't watched a lot. will start watching again soon because it realyl is great ;;

Oh gosh, I just recently finished watching that. It sure was a lot darker than I had expected it was going to be. x.x

i watched no game no life yesterday and it was nice!! currently watching code geass, i'm 6 episodes in and don't really get the hype... i don't really get the story eather but i guess i'll get it later lol )x

GOD OH GOD
I KNEW IT YOUUUUUUU
YOUUUUUUUUUU
YOUUUU LITTLE CUTIE PIE YOU!!! LUUUUUUFFYYYYYYYYYY I KNEW IT T_T
it would have been so cooooooooool if he had accepted it and stuff, but I just knew that this would happen xD
AND BARTOLOMEO. GOD. are you freaking serious? he is such a big fanboy and then he didn't get the fact Luffy just wants to be free before??? Barto I have to teach you the ways of being Luffy's servant!
BUT BUT BUT IT'S WAYYYYYYYY TO AMAZING GOSH THIS CHAPTER!!! Luffy doesn't want to take someone else's freedom away, THIS IS JUST SO MY LUFFY BABU :D i love how his "subordinates" just do what they want and kind of "refuse Luffy's refusal" just like he did with Sanji back then!XD But LAW! You should have exchanged a sakazuki as well >-< and I love how indirectly Zoro helped them doing as they please LOL god I can't wait for this getting animated. The voices and everything are already playing in my head!XD
AND FINALLY AN END-OF-ARC-BANQUET AGAIN! :D And Law looks very happy too!
AND LUFFY'S SMILING FACE AT THE END *PETS ; v ;

I AM VERY HAPPY.

I finished the second season of code geass and shokugeki no souma today. both were great, especially shokugeki no souma which I have been following since it started airing.
the ending was good buuuuut... kind of a weird ending?? It didn't feel completely finished. I wonder if it will get a second season, I really hope so!! It is getting a special I think, and the manga is still being made.

I have been busy or too tired in the weeks so I only watch anime during the weekend, which is really sad. I wish I could watch more anime ):<

Noragami is back with a second season today (and then Haikyuu!! soon after)! I'm beyond hyped :D

Noragami is back with a second season today (and then Haikyuu!! soon after)! I'm beyond hyped :D

wHAT how come I haven't heard of a second Noragami season? woow, I'm really starting to get left behind on new anime )x this is a nice suprise!! def watching it :>

wHAT how come I haven't heard of a second Noragami season? woow, I'm really starting to get left behind on new anime )x this is a nice suprise!! def watching it :>

It was announced spring of this year! haha. Isn't that Yukine in your icon? ^^

Almost finished Psycho Pass (3 episodes left). The first half was really good, but the 2nd has kinda lost its edge... (hoping the last couple give a bang!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I've been meaning to check out Blue Exorcist for a long while (but the reviews I've seen so far have kept me away). Can anyone give me some examples of similar anime to it, and the type of feel it has??

WATCH BLEACH
IT
IS
LOVE
IT
IS
LIFE
BLEACH
BLEACH
BLEACH
BLEACH
BLEACH!!!!
(PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME?!!?!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and i despise hetalia, as well. I never hated it until my friends became absolutely obsessed with it, cosplay. role-play, group things, hetalia Skype things, I HATED IT ALL!! But then again, I tried watching a single episode and it was complete trash, sorry to all you hetalia lovers.....

not to mention there was incest ships....

Also I've been meaning to check out Blue Exorcist for a long while (but the reviews I've seen so far have kept me away). Can anyone give me some examples of similar anime to it, and the type of feel it has??

I don't watch a bunch of anime so I wouldn't be able to list others you can compare it to, but it's VERY shounen-y. Cliches include: stubborn, passionate guy who wants to get stronger for some personal cause, a very useless girl he's into, and some tsunderes here and there. It's not amazing by any means, but I was at least entertained by it. So maybe give it a shot when you're in the mood to turn your brain off.

i definitely recommend watching blue exorcist. i hesitated to watch it at first too because the plot & characters looked so vague and generic, but i ended up loving it. its not the best, but it was more than decent and unique (8.5/10)

--

also, i havent been watching anime in awhile. if anyone has any recommendations, it would be much appreciated. please refrain from recommended the mainstream animes that everyone knows, i've seen pretty much all of them (fairy tale, naruto, bleach, SAO, etc). any genre is fine excluding mecha

Last edited:
Back