• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

recently started watching mousou dairin after not having watched any anime for like 2 months... lmao... it's really interesting and i'm definitely going to finish it. i might just keep trying to watch some a bit older mystery and psychological anime at the moment so i don't burn myself out again lmao.

@ those who have watched one punch man: is it good?? i've heard a lot about it but i don't really know what it's about lol. and why is the guy from that show bald ):

I read the manga for opm and it's hilarious ok I love it but I haven't caught up on the anime but it looks like the studio is doing great on it

It's basically about this guy named saitama and he's a hero who can defeat his oponents in one punch, sounds kinda op but it's still really good and he's bald cos he trained/exersized too hard lol

Started watching Boku dake ga Inai Machi, new anime of that season, sounds interesting so far.

I used to be a huge weeaboo fan back then and it was a disgusting, cringe-worthy phase for me. (not that I hate anime. I hated being a weeaboo.)
I've long since abandoned anime, but I guess some of my favorites are Mirai Nikki and Psycho Pass. The first anime that I really enjoyed was Lovely Complex, though.

anime was a mistake
True.

I started watching Osomatsu-san because I couldn't stand seeing it everywhere any longer without knowing what it was even about. The first episode was hilarious, but the second one was weird. I'll keep giving it a shot. I plan on watching My Little Monster soon. My friend told me it was a good romance.

Last edited:
its been awhile since i watched anime bc ive been getting into tv shows and had to make more space for studying. considering jumping back into marathoning anime and i can see that lots of good animes came out since my last marathon, which was in august of 2015. anyway, can anyone recommend a must watch anime that's been released since then that i haven't seen?
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dark-maiden?status=2&
i've already started one punch man, but thats just about it

its been awhile since i watched anime bc ive been getting into tv shows and had to make more space for studying. considering jumping back into marathoning anime and i can see that lots of good animes came out since my last marathon, which was in august of 2015. anyway, can anyone recommend a must watch anime that's been released since then that i haven't seen?

Wow, I didn't know anyone else watched Yami Shibai.

same. i hate how its such an obscure anime too, the stories are really interesting and everyone should watch it imo. season one was awesome, but i feel like they stopped trying to make it creepy in the second season

Well, the second season of Haikyuu!! is out and is very good. If you're not a sports anime fan and didn't like the first season, then I wouldn't watch it. I know Ore Monogatari!! aired in April, but it finished in September if you haven't seen that one yet. It's a really cute romance. Also, nice Umaru background.

Last edited:
Well, the second season of Haikyuu!! is out and is very good. If you're not a sports anime fan and didn't like the first season, then I wouldn't watch it. I know Ore Monogatari!! aired in April, but it finished in September if you haven't seen that one yet. It's a really cute romance.

i dropped ore monogatari, but im considering re watching it to see if i actually end up liking it. im not into sports either, but i heard haikyuu is worth watching even if you're not a sports person. i've also been seeing several gifs of it, so that'll probably be one of the first animes i watch later on

This season there are Boku dake ga Inai Machi and Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu that are interesting. If you like comedies with bishies, then you might like Prince of Stride: Alternative.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did too

i dropped ore monogatari, but im considering re watching it to see if i actually end up liking it. im not into sports either, but i heard haikyuu is worth watching even if you're not a sports person. i've also been seeing several gifs of it, so that'll probably be one of the first animes i watch later on

Yeah, I don't like sports, but there are a couple of really good sports animes worth watching like Haikyuu!! and Kuroko no Basket. I mainly enjoyed Ore Monogatari!! because I liked seeing their cute, strange relationship grow. I get it all smiley with romance animes so I'm pretty easily entertained by them. I understand where you're coming from as a couple people I know said it wasn't their cup of tea.

Yeah, I don't like sports, but there are a couple of really good sports animes worth watching like Haikyuu!! and Kuroko no Basket. I mainly enjoyed Ore Monogatari!! because I liked seeing their cute, strange relationship grow. I get it all smiley with romance animes so I'm pretty easily entertained by them. I understand where you're coming from as a couple people I know said it wasn't their cup of tea.

ah, i see what you mean for ore monogatari. takeo is really funny and i love his appearances in the anime. i think the reason why i dropped it was because i probably deemed the characters as generic, but im assuming my preference in anime has changed a lot over the past few months. i have pretty high hopes in really getting into the anime this time. there's this one image of the anime that my friend for some reason set as the wallpaper for my laptop and i really want to know about the context of this scene x'D
ore-monogatari-episode-6-21-09_2015-05-14_00-24-52.jpg
i hope im not the only one who does this, but as a reminder/encouragement to myself to watch a certain anime, i just have a folder of questionable gifs/pics of them to look at

Last edited:
just watched anohana. was expecting to cry like a baby when i finish the whole thing but no.all i did was to get really emotional. though sad but not sad enough to really make me cry like theres no tomorrow like clannad AS. good anime good! anyone have any sad anime that will be sure to make me cry? i just wanna cry lol

Back