• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

i started boku dake ga inai machi (erased) and it's great so far! i went to the manga after watching those 3 episodes and i'm all caught up lmao. i also watched like two episodes of K or the K project, whatever it's called. it was...okay but i don't think i'll continue with it.

going to try to check out steins;gate before i go back to school on thursday :(

I started a sports anime airing called Prince of Stride: Alternative. It's pretty good so far, but I can't help that I get the feeling it's a little rushed. I can already tell now though that the second season of Haikyuu!! is going to be a better ride. I'm on episode 11 of that and it's just a really great sports anime. I also started an anime called Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. I kind of have no opinion on it right now. It's definitely got ecchi right from the start and a nerdy character surrounded by all these pretty girls. We'll see how it goes.

i started boku dake ga inai machi (erased) and it's great so far! i went to the manga after watching those 3 episodes and i'm all caught up lmao.

maan, this show is gonna stress me out.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to relax and chill, Non Non Biyori is the show for you.

I really love osamatsu-san but the fandom *** it up way bad. Tired of seeing "karamatsu and todomatsu is one otp lolz" but they're brothers! "So?" That's fcking disgusting and I know the majority of them do it because of Yaoi. They don't care who the pairing will be, kids, old people, relatives, rape? You name it, as long as it's hot :-/

But I just finished rewatching space dandy and I still love it.

I just finished Dangonronpa- The animation
I freakin love it and I havent even played the game lol but this is making me want to suuu bad

Oh and watching Ojisan to Marshmallow its pretty new i guess and its super funny like I actually could not breath one episode (I think it was ep 4?) HILARIOUs.

Last edited:
I'm finally getting around to working on my anime challenge I signed up for on My Anime List. My currently watching anime list spiked to over 100 after I finished making my list so I have a lot to do in the span of this year haha.
Although my plan to watch just keeps growing..I think it's at almost 500 anime planned now. :x

Back