Anime!

when ur favorite anime is going to end (crying)
yooou guys should suggest me stuff that isnt on my animelist
i have so much anime on hold it isnt funny
and a lot on my plan to watch list
okay I just looked at your anime list!! i have a few suggestions
i think you should give angel beats a chance, i saw that you only watched one episode; at first i didn't really want to give it a chance either, after maybe the second or third episode it started getting reallyy good and it's honestly one of my favorite anime of all time. but i guess everyone has their tastes :p
since you saw lovely complex it's similar to toradora, which is a really cute slice of life anime so if you like those kinds of anime give it a try!! oh and the main character is a tsundere, your usernames tsundere=perfect match ;o
if you like action-y anime watch mirai nikki & deadman wonderland
since you seemed to like anohana YOU MUST WATCH CLANNAD they're kind of in the same genre except clannad (especially after story) is a million times better and not as forcefully sad as anohana
uhh i have a lot of other suggestions based on your list but i think those should be good for now :3

Last edited:
okay I just looked at your anime list!! i have a few suggestions
i think you should give angel beats a chance, i saw that you only watched one episode; at first i didn't really want to give it a chance either, after maybe the second or third episode it started getting reallyy good and it's honestly one of my favorite anime of all time. but i guess everyone has their tastes :p
oooh thanks! ah it looks really cute but i can never get into it? i was waiting for something cool to happen but the setting is kinda weird.

since you saw lovely complex it's similar to toradora, which is a really cute slice of life anime so if you like those kinds of anime give it a try!! oh and the main character is a tsundere, your usernames tsundere=perfect match ;o
toradora looks really cute! ive heard mixed things about the anime and i think ill start watching it because they look so cute together
if you like action-y anime watch mirai nikki & deadman wonderland
ive read the mirai nikki manga actually, im just too lazy to watch the anime. and for deadman wonderland, i tried one ep (forgot to put it on my hold list) and it was alright, the white neko girl thing kinda annoys me

since you seemed to like anohana YOU MUST WATCH CLANNAD they're kind of in the same genre except clannad (especially after story) is a million times better and not as forcefully sad as anohana
uhh i have a lot of other suggestions based on your list but i think those should be good for now :3
ive heard so many things about clannad but i wasnt really sure if i would want to watch it. since you said theyre alike, i think ill try it! thanks

Last edited:
Okay I started watching The Daily Lives of High School Boys
Loving it so far. <3

It's such a great show.
I picked it up on a whim when it initially started airing, and I was in stitches during the entire first episode. I also really love the ending song.

Last edited:
Omg you guys should give me suggestions too;;; I don't usually watch completed anime, but now that all of my shows are ending, I want to squeeze in a series before the Autumn shows come out~

Here's my list~

As you can see, I don't really have one set genre that I like...I'll watch anything as long as it's good.
Since this whole summer season has been about the action anime, (SnK, Dangan Ronpa, Kaminai, etcc) I'm kinda in the phase of action, plot-twisty stories, so slice of life animes don't really interest me that much right now.

Idkkk just give me some suggestions! Like I said before, I'll watch anything as long as its good, and I don't really have a set genre (it can be violent and stuff as long as the story is good I'll watch it!).
I will say this though, my favorite genres are supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy, drama (and I guess you can say action is currently on there too, but not usually something I watch all the time c: )

Just to give a little insight, some of my favorites are Natsume Yuujinchou, Anohana, Madoka Magica, SAO, SNK, Guilty Crown, the Haruhi Series....etcc;; I could go on forever....c:

Thank you! I hope I get lotsa suggestions ovo;;

Last edited:
Wow, I don't think I've seen anyone else that's watched that ;;
I really liked that manga/anime, it was so cute and augh
Reminded me of Kitchen Princess but a more innocent version

I have watched Yumeiro Pattissiere too! It was really cute and it had my favorite things: fairies and sweets ^^

I have watched Yumeiro Pattissiere too! It was really cute and it had my favorite things: fairies and sweets ^^

I loved that anime too! It's educational too, I learned that if you want to make jello with kiwis you have to cook them first :D

Omg you guys should give me suggestions too;;; I don't usually watch completed anime, but now that all of my shows are ending, I want to squeeze in a series before the Autumn shows come out~

Here's my list~

As you can see, I don't really have one set genre that I like...I'll watch anything as long as it's good.
Since this whole summer season has been about the action anime, (SnK, Dangan Ronpa, Kaminai, etcc) I'm kinda in the phase of action, plot-twisty stories, so slice of life animes don't really interest me that much right now.

Idkkk just give me some suggestions! Like I said before, I'll watch anything as long as its good, and I don't really have a set genre (it can be violent and stuff as long as the story is good I'll watch it!).
I will say this though, my favorite genres are supernatural, sci-fi, fantasy, drama (and I guess you can say action is currently on there too, but not usually something I watch all the time c: )

Just to give a little insight, some of my favorites are Natsume Yuujinchou, Anohana, Madoka Magica, SAO, SNK, Guilty Crown, the Haruhi Series....etcc;; I could go on forever....c:

K Project is alright, actiony. though you might find it boring.
totally not advertising my favorite anime but you should watch gatchaman crowds - its scifi/adventure
uh i dont know very much other than that

well theres d.gray-man. i didnt see that on your list
although you'd be better off reading the manga for it. the anime is whatevs.
the manga for it kept me engrossed for weeks though, i loved it
ah yeah i read the manga. kinda sad to see the manga is on hiatus, so i might pick up the anime.

So after watching the last two seasons plus the Tenri arc, I finished watching The World God Only Knows today with the final episode. :( I am very much hoping for a season four, I really grew to love this show.

You got a list of them using something like Hummingbird or MyAnimeList?

I heard of anime lists, I'll try remembering them all. I'd only say I watched more than 8 and I'm watching two right now.

Watching Twin Spica, I'm farther in the manga. It's a great series, if you like space and astronomy you'll enjoy it a lot.

I heard of anime lists, I'll try remembering them all. I'd only say I watched more than 8 and I'm watching two right now.

Watching Twin Spica, I'm farther in the manga. It's a great series, if you like space and astronomy you'll enjoy it a lot.

Let me know when you do, wouldn't mind comparing what we've watched. Mine's in that hummingbird link if you can see it.

Once again; congratulations!

I don't know if that was sarcasm or not but if you mind, could you stop? It's kind of offensive. Thanks in advanced.

I think I'm done listing out all my anime, I'll try to remember as hard as I can xD

Here's my list~

Hmm, Code Geass, maybe? Might be a bit long to squeeze in before Fall (it has two 25 episode seasons), but it's a fairly enjoyable show with a decent amount of action. I mainly bring it up because I've heard a ton of comparisons between it and Guilty Crown, though I haven't seen the latter.

Back