• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

I just finished Kanon 2006 which was really great, if you were a fan of Clannad or Air, Kanon will be a great anime.

I still didn't get around to Little Busters! yet, I think I'll watch that before anything else. However, any recommendations?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll be sure to start at episode one and watch it. :)

The second arc was pretty bad in my opinion.

I just finished Kanon 2006 which was really great, if you were a fan of Clannad or Air, Kanon will be a great anime.

I still didn't get around to Little Busters! yet, I think I'll watch that before anything else. However, any recommendations?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The second arc was pretty bad in my opinion.

I'll probably just end up watching the first

8)

anyway DONT WATCH SAO DONT WATCH SAO
sao sucks..........................
only eps 1-3 are good bc ur like HOLY CRAP THISD IS AMAZING then it gets so terrible after that. believe me. unless you want to watch a harem afterwards and another terrible damsel in distress anime then have fun with that

Last edited:
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about sao like I kind of want to watch it just to see what it's all about anyway..what's bad about it specifically? like the story line, characters?

also i'm watching madoka magica but i can't get hooked to it for some reason?? i'm only on like the 3rd episode and i'm bored of it

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about sao like I kind of want to watch it just to see what it's all about anyway..what's bad about it specifically? like the story line, characters?

also i'm watching madoka magica but i can't get hooked to it for some reason?? i'm only on like the 3rd episode and i'm bored of it

Madoka takes like eight episodes to get into. Trust me its kinda boring but SUDDENLY EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE ONCE YOU VIEW ONE EPISODE.

SAO I enjoyed but the second arc was a tad on the weak side, but still enjoyable to watch through.

Sword art online is REALLY good <3
I only watched the first episode, and it was pretty good.

I strongly suggest Shugo chara and attack on titan.

AoT is SO GOOD!!!

The best way to see if it's good or not is to watch it yourself c;

i actually just watched madoka today after a while of refusing to watch it because i didnt like their chins
the style still bothers me a little, but i enjoyed it overall !!

everything about SAO is terrible dont ever watch it . ever.
basically after ep 3 everything goes to hell. timeskips everywhere. for a while its like your average cartoon with the monster of the week. then you know the "hero" goes to beat up the monster and thats the end. also its like a miniharem as kirito gets a new girl fawning over him in each ep btw. its like that for like 6 episodes and then in the last ep it suddenly jumps to the end and blahblahblah

then the 2nd arc is terribl.e just terrible. i cant explain it other than its another cheesy harem with a god dang damsel in distress again.

overall the animation is great and the plot sounds really good but it isnt. the characters suck and make me wanna cry.

Last edited:
i actually just watched madoka today after a while of refusing to watch it because i didnt like their chins
haha true!

their faces look kinda like deformed pancakes x3

Sword art online is REALLY good <3
I only watched the first episode, and it was pretty good.

I strongly suggest Shugo chara and attack on titan.

AoT is SO GOOD!!!

The best way to see if it's good or not is to watch it yourself c;

yeah i already watched aot and agreed its really good. seems like everyone i know has watched it lol. how come you only watched just one episode and not the rest?

i kind of refused to watch it too cause i'm not really that into the fantasy type genre but i wanted to give it a try. i'm not a huge fan of the art style either.

yeah i already watched aot and agreed its really good. seems like everyone i know has watched it lol. how come you only watched just one episode and not the rest?

i kind of refused to watch it too cause i'm not really that into the fantasy type genre but i wanted to give it a try. i'm not a huge fan of the art style either.

I only watched one episode because i never got the time to watch any more :(

With the time i did have i finished AoT and Shugo chara..
It's on my list of "anime to watch" ;)

everything about SAO is terrible dont ever watch it . ever.
basically after ep 3 everything goes to hell. timeskips everywhere. for a while its like your average cartoon with the monster of the week. then you know the "hero" goes to beat up the monster and thats the end. also its like a miniharem as kirito gets a new girl fawning over him in each ep btw. its like that for like 6 episodes and then in the last ep it suddenly jumps to the end and blahblahblah

then the 2nd arc is terribl.e just terrible. i cant explain it other than its another cheesy harem with a god dang damsel in distress again.

overall the animation is great and the plot sounds really good but it isnt. the characters suck and make me wanna cry.

it sounds..ehhh... I mean if the characters suck i'd probably get pissed off at them and lose interest in the anime lol. I still feel like watching maybe just a few episodes to see how it is tho

it sounds..ehhh... I mean if the characters suck i'd probably get pissed off at them and lose interest in the anime lol. I still feel like watching maybe just a few episodes to see how it is tho

Watch a few and decide from there. It's getting an extra episode too if that helps.

Any new recommended anime?I have nothing to do right now :v

Have you watched Clannad? It's a really great slice of life anime which WILL make you sad/happy. It's a really good anime.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Watch a few and decide from there. It's getting an extra episode too if that helps.
I don't know, the second arc sucked so bad... The only good thing about the second arc was its opening theme

Any new recommended anime?I have nothing to do right now :v
gatchaman crowds
k project is pretty but the story sucked
i heard kyokai no kanata is really good and ive been wanting to watch it but ive been busy

also if you wanna watch a short anime thing little witch academia is really adorable.

Popular anime like Clanned,Sword Art Online,etc have already been watched . I need something new or I may have to rewatch them
gatchaman crowds
k project is pretty but the story sucked
i heard kyokai no kanata is really good and ive been wanting to watch it but ive been busy

also if you wanna watch a short anime thing little witch academia is really adorable.

Ninja'd
I may try Kyokai no kanata . Thanks

Last edited:
Back