• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

Psydye, try Psycho Pass! It's pretty cool and futuristic, and I think it suited your criteria. Maybe

I'm watching Log Horizon and Kyoukai no Kanata this season. Any suggestion for others? Since I managed to finish catching up with Gatchaman Crowds, I figured out I'll start some new animes too... (I was going for Aikatsu, but I guessed one of this season's anime shouldn't hurt.)

Last edited:
So is anyone watching anything new this season? Kill La Kill seems to be pretty popular but I haven't watched much of it other than about ten minutes of the first episode. Started watching Golden Time though, really liking that so far.

i started watching kyoukai no kanata
i like it so far and the girl is so cute
love the animation, which is expected

i was thinking of watching kill la kill but i hear it has a lot of fanservice and i never liked excessive fanservice
i might give it a try after im finished some other stuff, though

I've been watching Kyoukai no Kanata as well, it's really good! I really need some slice-of-life anime though :/ I love the realistic anime where you can relate to the characters more.

i started watching kyoukai no kanata
i like it so far and the girl is so cute
love the animation, which is expected

i was thinking of watching kill la kill but i hear it has a lot of fanservice and i never liked excessive fanservice
i might give it a try after im finished some other stuff, though

Picked up Kill La Kill on a whim and there's plenty of fanservice. Clearly made with guys in mind and even the main characters waste no effort poking fun at how ridiculous the outfit looks.

@BellBringer: Have you checked out Golden Time then? I hear it from the same folks who did Toradora! and I'm digging it so far.

Started watching Kanon. So far, I'm on Episode 14.

I'm also rewatching Lucky☆Star for the third time through.

Got another 48 hour guest pass up for grabs if someone is interested. Guess with AoT gone there's not much to watch/talk about now? :/

I would call it but unfortunately, not many good anime that are currently airing. I would use a pass for beyond the boundary but it's still airing XD Plus I'm getting bored of it.

Started Tamako Market! I haven't been watching anime as of late due to school. Tamako Market is an original anime (not based off of a novel, manga, etc.) made from the K-On team.
Also, should I start watching Another? Watching all the deaths was gory enough :/

I've been enjoying pretty much all the shows I decided to pick up for the season, but I guess most of them don't really have as universal an appeal as AoT/SnK.

One show in particular that I feel has been overlooked is Samurai Flamenco. It's a very charming, feel-good series about a man who wants to be a superhero, and features some lovely music and a great cast. Then again, I am a sucker for stories involving superheroes, and I enjoy picking out all the tokusatsu references in the show.

I haven't watched any anime yet, but I'm planning on dipping my feet in soon. My friend suggests Fullmetal Alchemist, and I've heard good things about Dangan Ronpa and Attack on Titan.

whos everyones fave tsundere mine is gareki bc hes hot and i love tsundere boys
as famous as toradora is ive never actually completed the anime or manga ?? wow @_@

Sword Art Online is amazing. Hands-down my new favorite anime

I watched an episode of that and have to say it's pretty emotional. I like it. I don't remember which episode it was though.

Does it have action in it too? If so, I'm sold.

EDIT: I'm just asking because the particular episode I watched didn't have any action in it.

Last edited:
natsume yuujinchou will always be my fave anime!!!
i mean have u seen nyanko sensei?? what an abs cutie pie

I watched an episode of that and have to say it's pretty emotional. I like it. I don't remember which episode it was though.

Does it have action in it too? If so, I'm sold.

EDIT: I'm just asking because the particular episode I watched didn't have any action in it.

SAO?s probably my fav anime, yeah there?s action in it.
Especially the boss fights are pretty awesome :)

Last edited:
whos everyones fave tsundere mine is gareki bc hes hot and i love tsundere boys
as famous as toradora is ive never actually completed the anime or manga ?? wow @_@

you

but anime-wise that's a hard question. i love most tsunderes. i have to choose one, i'd probably say taiga from toradora or kagami from lucky star.

I've not watched many.. but my favourite would probably be Ouran highschool host club :3 Wish they'd done more episodes though D;

Back