Another FANMADE video of ACNH quality of life updates

I saw this earlier as it was in a news article recommended to me. I had no idea it was fake until I saw the comments. I haven't been that disappointed in quite a while :(

Besides the boxes behind your house, which would probably cause problems at worst and being annoying to deal with house placements at best, I like the majority of the ideas. I feel the "outside storage" should be an item similar to the mailbox, where you can move it anywhere and doesn't mess with the house size.

I loved the video but at the same time hated it. Nintendo, please... 🥺

Last edited:
Nintendo needs to hire these folks asap! I know I wouldn't be mad to have any of these features...even just one! I doubt they'll be added, but who knows, they may bend on one or two! Likeliest to me seems like changes to add bulk crafting!

I saw this just yesterday and I was so impressed. I'm praying that Nintendo not only sees this, but takes it as natural constructive criticism. All this can really make the game so much better!

If only... I'd also love additional storage! (Didn't watch the whole way through, not sure if that was in there haha)

These videos are so deeply dumb. There is nothing AC fans love more than complaining about AC and insisting on the lack of fan-demanded "improvements" that run counter to the pacing of the game being a flaw because of course everyone is smarter than the actual devs who made the game. I look forward to this being posted every other day for the next three months like the last one.

I think a lot of the ideas are good, but yeah I also have a few issues.

Maybe instead of boxes behind the house, add a storage function to closets? It's already somehow able to access all of the clothing you have in storage anyway, and then you could access it anywhere and not just behind your house. This would also ruin any houses that have their back to a cliff or river

I also found the whole store thing to be really confusing. Like, what if I wanted a different color laptop? Does it only work with that laptop or all computers? Does it have to be on a stall?

All in all, a lot of good ideas we may never see 😭

These videos are so deeply dumb. There is nothing AC fans love more than complaining about AC and insisting on the lack of fan-demanded "improvements" that run counter to the pacing of the game being a flaw because of course everyone is smarter than the actual devs who made the game. I look forward to this being posted every other day for the next three months like the last one.
There's nothing wrong with wanting more options and ways to do things instead of, for example, the one by one system that they forced on players when it comes to things like buying clothes at the Able Sisters, etc. What's "deeply dumb" is being an unpaid mercenary for video game companies in an age when most of them only care about squeezing every penny out of you, especially Nintendo with their latest track record. If you don't like these videos you can simply stay away instead of clicking the clearly labeled thread title.

So they want... The auction house, from City Folk, with... WiiConnect24... from the Wii
I thought nobody liked City Folk... hm...
Or the gyroids from the original lol XD

The problem with their bulk crafting QoL suggestion is that if you want to craft just one item, you now have an extra button to press. Goody!
🙄 Bulk crafting should have its own button

I tried to watch more but the videos are way too long for my very short attention span today

Ah yes. Another boatload set of features we'll never have. I just love how official-looking this presentation is. Kudos to the creators.

I don’t agree with any of it being problematic. I mean the bullhorn was in new leaf.

Closest we'll get to this dream, is the DA, I really like these videos there are really well made.

The one thing I want is tools that don't break and it wasn't mentioned.
The outside storage could be added to outside DIY benches to make crafting easier.

What? I'm a long-time Animal Crossing fan, never time-travel, always do things at the game's pace and take it slowly, but a lot of the things in this video are solutions to bad design. How is quality-of-life a bad thing? Why would it be dumb for me to be able to go into the Dressing Room and not get kicked out every-time I want to buy two of the same types of clothes? Why would it be dumb for the load-times of online play being shortened and allowing you to continue on with what you're doing in the mean-time? Why should I have to go through ridiculous amounts of text when venturing out on multiple Nook Miles Islands? There's a huge difference between how the game is supposed to be played - and this is where, for example, things like bulk-crafting I can understand not being in the game, and just bad design - and most of the things in this video just showcase bad design choices in the game.

Back