• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Another way to get a villager's pic

AnimalCrossngAddict

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Re-tail had the oversized basketball holder for sale-- Apollo was selling it.

Earlier Egbert asked for a large piece of furniture.

I went to Re-Tail spent 1100 bells on the basketball holder and then give it to Egbert.

The little guy was so happy --- he gave me his picture.

I feel kinda bad now when I eat chicken because I always think about my sweet Egbert.

Hmm, didn't know you could get pics this way! Thanks, will have to try it :) did you mail it to him, or did he ask for a piece of furniture?

may i ask, how is this another way of getting villager pics?

isnt' it the same thing as doing a favor for a villager

?

I believe it is random...I have gotten pictures in all sorts of odd circumstances.

I'm jealous of you people who get villager pics from your villagers who are still living in your town. Mine have only done it upon moving out. :(

I'm jealous of you people who get villager pics from your villagers who are still living in your town. Mine have only done it upon moving out. :(

Hello my Southern friend. I am in Tennessee. Here are some tips I have used to become best friends with my villagers. I am building 2 towns and I have 20 villagers.

I am very good to villagers. Ninety- five percent of the time I run all their errands.
1.I always send their favorite types of clothing. Two times a week they get clothes. One day a week I send them bells.
2. I always keep appointments for house visits.
3.When the villagers ask for a piece of fruit -- it's always Perfect fruit. You should see their face light up when they eat Perfect fruit. They always reward me with a nice piece of furniture.
4. I talk to them all the time!!!!!!!!! Every time I pass them I strike up a conversation.
5. I would never ever ever hit them with a net or bury pitfall seeds for them to fall into.
6. Everything I sell at Re-Tail is 100 bells over Isabelle price.
7. When a villager wants to trade me his FAVORITE item because he needs bells --- I trade with them and immediately mail them back their favorite item.

A couple of weeks ago my cranky villager Apollo gave me his pic because I have him a piece of Cyrus furniture. Today Apollo said I was his best friend.

The way I play ACNL -- is the way I am in real life.

Back