• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any dirty screenshots?

I found this one on the internet the other day and thought it was pretty funny. ._.

View attachment 42421
This is still the best.

tumblr_n4f0jjmsYx1tq4xrzo1_400.gif

i juST
I like this one too.

Hm, not so sure about this whole thread.....

But here's my submission anyways:

xd5b1l.png

Last edited:
Why does it surprise me that I have a butt ton of dirty Rocco quotes, too? Ah, well, here's some goodies to stare at...

Anchovy Gets Dirty.JPGGirls Fascinate Wolfgang.JPGHarry is a Stalker.JPGHO.JPGHot-Pepper Latte.JPGJuicy and Tasty.JPGLi'l K's Secret Lair.JPGMallary Gets Dirty.JPGMallary Wants My Potty.JPGRocco and Ken Perform a Gang-Rape.JPGRocco Makes Out.JPGRocco Tastes Something.JPGRocco's Newfound Interest in Seizures.JPGRodney Has *****es Stashed Somewhere....JPGRodney Uses Cologne.JPG

Getting error messages, so I'll re-edit with a few more pictures later.

Last edited:
You know, it's weird, but I never noticed all the adult humor and passive aggressiveness in this game until I started reading this thread. Anyway, I've got some screenshots for you guys that were taken today.

View attachment 44042
View attachment 44043

Well, then, that's not at all creepy. I can't believe they put that joke in this game! o_O

View attachment 44044
View attachment 44047

And the fun continues.

After I went to one of my friends' towns and gave myself a makeover, I returned to Catsby and decided to drop in on Chadder against my better judgement...

View attachment 44048
I knew I should have stayed away -_-

These are even better than mine! XD
All I need now is to get Rocco to wear a U-R-Here tee, and my life will be complete.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got some more, too...
Give it to Me.JPG
Reminds me of a certain song...

Good for You.JPG
Good for you.

Good Time.JPG
Sorry, I'm taken.

Hit It.JPG
HIT DAT THING!

Is it Really Frosting.JPG
Are you SURE it's frosting?

Selfish Request.JPG
What do you mean, "selfish?"

Shouting.JPG
This one I got from City Folk. SHOUTING!

Tent.JPG
That's just messed up.

You Mean the One I'm Wearing.JPG
...You mean the one I'm wearing?

Last edited:
Oh, Marshal, you and your obsession with phallic objects...
HNI_0089.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG

...what was a yeti doing with lacy, revealing, girl's clothing...?
HNI_0059.JPG

Back