• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any dirty screenshots?

I stole this off my boyfriend's instagram lmao. Frita knows whatsup

fritaa.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg
He's either planning to rob a store, or...something else. And I know for a fact Nook's store has high-leveled security cameras, so no one dares try and rob it... I NEED AN ADULT...

He's either planning to rob a store, or...something else. And I know for a fact Nook's store has high-leveled security cameras, so no one dares try and rob it... I NEED AN ADULT...

What does he say when you answer with "rump?" I used to have WW but I don't remember.

Ok, so I took a screenshot (I might upload it later) of Chevre walking out of Jacques's house, while Jacques is saying, "Now, don't tell anyone that Chevre was here.." with a sort of weird grinning expression o-o

This was inappropriate and I am sorry I ever went on this thread.

Attachments

• Lolly_ew..jpg
    Lolly_ew..jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,228
Last edited:
One day Mira visited me for a tour of my house, Our last stop was my room and well...

Snjsznf.jpg

AdFfMT5.jpg

Was it good for you Mira? WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU!

One day Mira visited me for a tour of my house, Our last stop was my room and well...

Snjsznf.jpg

AdFfMT5.jpg

Was it good for you Mira? WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU!

LOVE the catchphrase! I am defiantly giving my Mira that one! I<3 Sailor Moon so much. (I have to give her Da Moon as her greeting)

I don't get the ones about morning glory and bananas but I don't think I should google it. :(

I love banana. I love how it tastes.

To make this all the weirder, Ken is my absolute AC sweetheart and he's been playing with my feelings all the time...

zlCfzR3-VF8d7xy79f.jpg
I really fell for him.

zlCfzR4MYlQc6pUW9C.jpg
zlCfzR4MYlQc6pUW9C.png
But alas, he really didn't mean it. But it was too late.

zlCfzR4U85EWl-L1QL.jpg
zlCfzR4U85EWl-L1QL.png
That didn't stop him, though.

zlCfzR4dGvI7bPynDn.jpg
zlCfzR4dGvI7bPynDn.png
He just kept on

zlCfzR52kmUDZjz_kI.jpg
making these

zlCfzR4VBIkEgiKWyx.jpg
zlCfzR4VBIkEgiKWyx.png
weird comments

And now we have Gwen in town and I think
zlCfzR6Vouwx3eFL_X.jpg
(JFC none of your business, Derwin!!)

zlCfzR6XNOECHFWYx3.jpg
zlCfzR6XNOECHFWYx3.png
I'm pretty sure

zlCfzR6XQwQxCWbNYq.jpg
zlCfzR6XQwQxCWbNYq.png
she ships Ken/Derwin and I just want to cry.

Back