• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Drawing Requests?

Sorry to be bugging you, but are you working on my request at all? c:

No i haven't gotten to it yet :( I'm very busy and have artist block so if i tried to draw it would turn out like a pile of dead acorns. I feel really really bad for not having finished you guys requests by now, I WAS WARNIN YA'LL NONESTOP THOUGH so you should'a been calling it ;D

Sorry for the late reply but I love my picture! Thanks, I'm going to save it to my computer. ^-^

KaKe! I can't say when I'll get to them though. Once it took me a year to finish someones request O 30

@Kip: You know I'll wait though. I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to Art requests.

Thank you very much! it takes a lot of pressure off me when i can get to request whenever i feel :> I promise yours wont take too long though XD

Hey Kip, if my request is taking to long to finish, don't stress over it. I can wait for awhile. You need to relax & recharge your batteries, you know?

Thank you very much! I'll be sure to get back to requests as soon as i finish the demo for my game!

Thank you very much! it takes a lot of pressure off me when i can get to request whenever i feel :> I promise yours wont take too long though XD

You always make mine in a timely manner so I'm not worried about it.
I know you'll make it look great so I'm not worried about how long it takes.

Last edited:
Did you get over your artist's block yet?

...I know how you feel, man; artists block stinks.

I know you is struggling now and probably not taking new requests right now..

But I have another request and I am willing to wait forever so no rush.

You should draw me Spyro the Dragon. Please and thank you <3

In the mean time, here's a happy picture to cheer you up:
tumblr_meu7qiLDyI1rn5rmto1_500.gif

I know you is struggling now and probably not taking new requests right now..

But I have another request and I am willing to wait forever so no rush.

You should draw me Spyro the Dragon. Please and thank you <3

In the mean time, here's a happy picture to cheer you up:
tumblr_meu7qiLDyI1rn5rmto1_500.gif

Sure! no prob. BTW i love the picture, its suu relaxin', where did you get it?! Can't wait to get that mask on new leaf X)

Here is a little K.K. Slider to cheer you up!

1262527491_m.gif

And some AC footage!

And some Boxart!
AnimalCrossingNewLeafboxartNintendoEverything_zps6  6f27100.jpg

Last edited:
Back