• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Drawing Requests?

Fair enough. Belated Birthday Gift it is, then?

(BTW, the grey stuff on her ears are suppose to be earrings. Her ears are heavily pierced.)

Fair enough. Belated Birthday Gift it is, then?

(BTW, the grey stuff on her ears are suppose to be earrings. Her ears are heavily pierced.)

Yeah, I'm su sorry :< And yup i could tell :)

I finished your request BellBringerGreen! The character looks a little odd n different. I didn't know what to draw so i just drew him like this. I hope it is what you wanted and i hope it looks good enough ;'^';

Ithink_zps6a6ebe4b.png

Also i hope i chose good enough villagers! i drew rod pretty bad XD

Next up is Comic321 & Garrett x50 cal!

Last edited:
can you draw me making out with hot pe teacher

this may seem trolly/spammy but i'm being 100% serious if you want to do it i will PM u a picture of him

can you draw me making out with hot pe teacher

this may seem trolly/spammy but i'm being 100% serious if you want to do it i will PM u a picture of him

Sorry i don't take requests like this ^-^; plus, I'm not takin' anymore requests at the moment :X

I've finished your request Comic321! its bland, i didn't have any idea for a background so i left it transparent :<

The more details you give me on what you want your request to be the better i can draw it, in some cases that may not be entirely true x_x... IF you want anything changed/added just say so!

SingleLadies_zpseeb9b2ad.png

BTW garrett, Which version of the characters should i draw Timeskip or the Original?

EDIT: Actually I'll just draw the Timeskip Version

Last edited:
This is awesom kip! Thanks! As for the background, can you maybe add like an angry fire type setting like they have in anime shows(ya know, when two people have a disagreement & stare angrily at each other) with Hamsuke saying: Uh-Oh? Thanks! once again, this is awesome!

This is awesom kip! Thanks! As for the background, can you maybe add like an angry fire type setting like they have in anime shows(ya know, when two people have a disagreement & stare angrily at each other) with Hamsuke saying: Uh-Oh? Thanks! once again, this is awesome!

Alright! that's amazing, i shoulda thought of something like that (cause i do watch a heap of anime)

@Kip: I get writers and artist block alot.
Especially if I get requests on one subject over and over.

Here are my tips for helping artist's block.

1. Take a break from current drawing loop (AC, HM, LoZ, etc) for a couple days.
2. Try a new drawing style from the normal. (if you do mostly AC style try drawing more realistic for abit, Vice Versa.)
3. Try doing something other than drawing. (read, write, look at collections, watch tv, etc.)

@Kip: I get writers and artist block alot.
Especially if I get requests on one subject over and over.

Here are my tips for helping artist's block.

1. Take a break from current drawing loop (AC, HM, LoZ, etc) for a couple days.
2. Try a new drawing style from the normal. (if you do mostly AC style try drawing more realistic for abit, Vice Versa.)
3. Try doing something other than drawing. (read, write, look at collections, watch tv, etc.)

Thank you so much >u<. I really enjoy drawing animal crossing, i rarely get tired of it but i do need a break from it. Also i balance out what i draw cause when i get an AC request I usually draw anime/realistic things while drawing AC and vice versa. Thanks again for the tips, they had totally slipped from my mind.

Wow thats so cute! You have a talent there! hehe Thank you ^.^

Thankya an no prob!

sorry guys, i've seriously been slacking ;-; (too much minecarft & runner 2) I will get back to drawing soon. Sorry my artist block kicked in when i was working on your garrett :( (your request is half way finished though!)

Can you draw me and my baby pumpkin as angels finding eachother in heaven?
Me:
ACFan3.jpg

Pumpkin:
024.jpg

Back