• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Any Drawing Requests?

Here is a little K.K. Slider to cheer you up!

1262527491_m.gif

And some AC footage!

And some Boxart!
AnimalCrossingNewLeafboxartNintendoEverything_zps6  6f27100.jpg

I love that K.K. gif
Ahaha after watching the video i just realized how much i used to be like rover!

I can feel the my artist block fading now that I've finished my game :>
Thank you everyone for being so supportive ^u^

I finally broke out of artist block i think! i will try to finish my remaining request now!

Last edited:
I finished your request Garrett x50 cal! I hope it isn't disappointing (especially after waiting so long)

I might have become rusty over the long period of time.
Ruffy_zpsb71e9a0d.png

Law and Luffy. They are epicly epic, specially since they're allied.

Hope its not too bland.

I finished your request Garrett x50 cal! I hope it isn't disappointing (especially after waiting so long)

I might have become rusty over the long period of time.
Ruffy_zpsb71e9a0d.png

Law and Luffy. They are epicly epic, specially since they're allied.

Hope its not too bland.
It's....it's....beautiful! Trafalgar law is pretty epic even if his power is really really weird haha

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

I'm sorry comic ;-; the picture file got corrupted. It didn't turn out as "intense" as i wanted it to...
I wanted to make better effects but i realized how much i suck at them!! *bashes keyboard*
The worst part is that it took a LONG time just to make this...

patchwork_zps68e9bb2e.png

That's the thing with my drawings its like someone in a kitchen trying to cook different recipes and hope they don't burn once they enter the oven. So i don't know when a good meal is coming out ;-;

Course not! I'm just crowded with thing at the moment ^-^; i have started keldeo's though!

Sorry everyone! I've been going really slow. I'm going to have to draw the rest of the request simple so that i can get to everyones in a better amount of time.

Back