• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any sad moments with your villagers?

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
What are your sad moments? Blanche moved out without telling me but I did get her picture. Her goodbye letter was sad though.

Bam left without notice - but he did give me his picture. And he ended up moving into the town of one of my TBT friends. :)

Last edited:
I remember one time Rodeo ping'd me 'cuz he wanted something, but that something was somebody elses' birthday present. So I had to say no and yet afterwards he got really sad with the expression where he walked with purple swirls hanging around him. I actually felt a little bad, but I was like, really? Don't cry over something so small.

Eugene sent me a letter saying 'my love died before it ever really had a chance to bloom'. After that he and Diva weren't always close together anymore.

I didn't show up at my house when I invited Fauna over, she cried when I talked to her next.

She said something like 'I thought we were best friends'

Not a villager moment, but has anyone noticed how sad Leif is the day before T.I.Y. closes to build the emporium? It's as if he thinks his shop is gone forever.

I felt bad when I ignored Bob. I tried to talk to him whenever i could, but he wasnt around and then he was in boxes. He wasnt sad, but I was.

Last edited:
Every time I see Muffy on Main Street, I regret letting her move. :( I would've kept her had it hit me that she was one of the few likable uchis imo.

I havent played in like a week and I get on my game today to find Tex in boxes.
Im pretty sad, he is my 2nd favorite villager after Erik.
I hope we can meet up again in the future q_q

Willow moved without notice. :c then she sent me a letter saying that "it was too painful to say goodbye in person." Why must acnl do this to us?! :'(

O'hare left my town with out even letting me know. I talked to him every day and we were besties. But then the next day he left me ;-; 5 villagers have moved since him, hopefuly he will come home soon <3

I lost Wolfgang without him telling me, and then Dotty while cycling villagers. ;___;

I got really sad when I let Quillson and Sparro go. I wanted new villagers... So now when I see their pics in my room I remember and get sad again lol.

Claudia moved out of my town and didn't give me her picture :( But she sent me a letter saying "I wish I could say I left without regrets, but that wouldn't be true." Then I dug up her time capsule...it had a Dawn Tee inside, and even though I think it's pretty ugly I still have it stored safely away in my classic wardrobe :)

Lopez pinged me the other day to tell me he wanted to move away because he had never felt at home in Albion, despite how hard he tried. It broke my heart. I told him he wasn't allowed to leave, of course, but I still died a little inside.

frank's goodbye letter. i tt'ed him out yesterday for my friend and i was quite fond of him. he wasn't a dreamie though and he was for my friend.

"i never thought that i'd stay in la belle for so long. were you the reason?"

he was the first villager to move in after my original 5.
i'll miss him forever, but i still get to visit him.

Last edited:
When I saw Zell mad for the first time. It broke my little heart to see him like that. :(
Seeing him anything besides neutral or happy breaks my heart actually.
BAMBOO NEIGHBOURS FOREVER! :')

Back