Buying ANY UNWANTED COLLECTIBLES!

Had to hide a voodoo doll, and an extra jack and pink Lily to make the egg show but those three items are also up for sale.

The egg alone I'm willing to sell for 1150 tbt since someone else has one for sale in their shop for 1250

Had to hide a voodoo doll, and an extra jack and pink Lily to make the egg show but those three items are also up for sale.

The egg alone I'm willing to sell for 1150 tbt since someone else has one for sale in their shop for 1250

yah i wont be able to pay top dollar sorry, if you want more tbt id suggest to pm MasterM64!

heads up, but you do know that even if they don't show up in the sidebar, the overflow will show up in the shop tab of your profile, right?

heads up, but you do know that even if they don't show up in the sidebar, the overflow will show up in the shop tab of your profile, right?

It's been a while so I wasn't sure, good to know, just wanted to make sure the big ticket item was displayed

- - - Post Merge - - -

yah i wont be able to pay top dollar sorry, if you want more tbt id suggest to pm MasterM64!

Yeah it's 100 less than the one I last saw for sale, I can go for 1100 on the egg but no lower.

Throw some prices for other things individually if interested in anything else.

It's been a while so I wasn't sure, good to know, just wanted to make sure the big ticket item was displayed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it's 100 less than the one I last saw for sale, I can go for 1100 on the egg but no lower.

Throw some prices for other things individually if interested in anything else.

okay hmm yah i actually buy them to resell to him! hmm what would be the lowest for the blue rose?

You mean everything to him? You don't happen to know what he's willing to pay for the rose and other items? That would help me help you with a middleman profit.

You mean everything to him? You don't happen to know what he's willing to pay for the rose and other items? That would help me help you with a middleman profit.

hmm you'd honestly have too pm him! he usually is willing to pay 3/4+ of what he sells it in his shop!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd even do 400 tbh. That's your solid minimum for this item. 375?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I'm being particular here, it's just that this is my last batch of stuff that's worth much and I doubt I'll ever participate in events enough for obtaining new stuff.

I'd even do 400 tbh. That's your solid minimum for this item. 375?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know I'm being particular here, it's just that this is my last batch of stuff that's worth much and I doubt I'll ever participate in events enough for obtaining new stuff.

hmm ill think about it, oh sorry to hear that!

If you ever wanna buy it for 375 just shoot me a message

Back