• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other

Tania

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hey everyone! I have most villagers amiibo´s (If I don´t have the one you want I can get it for you but it might take a day or two!). I don´t want much, I just want to get you the villager you want! But I would appreciate any offers especially since their quite hard to get ☺ . Make any offer from IGB, TBT, NMT, DIYs, materials or wishlist items!
My wishlist: https://nook.exchange/u/TaniaAscella

Last edited:
Do you have Chrissy and Francine? I have some things from your wish list: cute sofa, rattan low table, dollhouse, and the white laptop!

Do you have Chrissy and Francine? I have some things from your wish list: cute sofa, rattan low table, dollhouse, and the white laptop!
Yes I do! I’m sorry I need to update it as I just got those items except the cute coach from someone who traded them to me! But I can get you Francine for free since she’s already on my island and I’m planning on moving her out. As for Chrissy since it’s from my amiibo I can give you her for something small, like the cute sofa!

Yes I do! I’m sorry I need to update it as I just got those items except the cute coach from someone who traded them to me! But I can get you Francine for free since she’s already on my island and I’m planning on moving her out. As for Chrissy since it’s from my amiibo I can give you her for something small, like the cute sofa!

ohkay thank you so much!

Hi there! I'm looking for Mint, and she seems hard to find. Is 10 TBT a good price for her?

Back