• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Edit: I have gotten Quillson elsewhere, thank you for your offer anyways, though!

Last edited:
Hi, I’m seeking Victoria the peppy horse. I’ll be trying to open a plot tomorrow. I can pay 30 TBT and the white snack machine and white and light blue lighthouse.

Yes I do
Post automatically merged:

Okay sure

Yes!

I do!

Cool!! I can offer the white piano, sagittarius arrow, and some NMT for Bones??

Cool!! I can offer the white piano, sagittarius arrow, and some NMT for Bones??
That’s perfect! I’ll get him ready for you today and I’ll send you a PM when you can pick him up 😊

Edit: I have gotten Quillson elsewhere, thank you for your offer anyways, though!
Thank you for the TBT, very kind of you 😊

Hi, I’m seeking Victoria the peppy horse. I’ll be trying to open a plot tomorrow. I can pay 30 TBT and the white snack machine and white and light blue lighthouse.
Sure sounds perfect, I’ll get her ready for you as soon as I can

do you have Mira? I can offer 30 TBT :0

taken care of, ty anyway!

Last edited:
EDIT: nvm i guess. XD

Hey, if you have Marshal please tell me! Thanks <3 i Will give you some from your wishlist and some rare creatures model and maybe lots of bells for tips? Thanks! I Will give you some of my gold nugget too.

Last edited:
I finally have an open spot for pashmina!!!
I can offer 30 TBT :)
Sure! I’ll PM you

EDIT: nvm i guess. XD

Hey, if you have Marshal please tell me! Thanks <3 i Will give you some from your wishlist and some rare creatures model and maybe lots of bells for tips? Thanks! I Will give you some of my gold nugget too.
Sorry didn’t see this I do have Marshall though

do you have kabuki ? i can offer 35 nmt, if that's not enough i can give igb too!
edit: found him elsewhere! thanks for doing this tho!

Last edited:
do you have kabuki ? i can offer 35 nmt, if that's not enough i can give igb too!
edit: found him elsewhere! thanks for doing this tho!
Okay great! Sorry time zone differences I was sleeping then <3

how much is tangy?
Whatever you’re offering, but I would prefer TBT right now :)

hi!! ^__^ can i have merry? would the upright piano from your wish list and 100,000 bells be okay ?

Hi! Sorry if you have a lot of orders going on right now! ^^; I was wondering if I could get Genji for 50 tbt?

Back