• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Any Villager Amiibo, name your price!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other
Okay perfect! It takes time to get amiibos in boxes so it’ll take like around 15 mins if that’s okay?

Would you happen to have Chevre? I'll give you 13 TBT or 500,000 IGB (your choice) forherr.

TBT is good by me! Message me whenever she's ready and you're available, and I'll send them all over :)

Hello do you have Gloria the Duck by any chance? If so do you think I could reserve her for next Friday, (May 28th). Just name your price I could probably get it.

Hello do you have Gloria the Duck by any chance? If so do you think I could reserve her for next Friday, (May 28th). Just name your price I could probably get it.
Yes I do! I´m not exactly sure how much she usually goes for, I take any offers as I dont mind too much for something specific ☺

I can offer the White Dolly on your wishlist + 10 TBT?
Hi there! I got the Dolly from someone, sorry I forgot to update the wishlist! I will add the new items so you can check it out in case you have any of them laying around :), other than that the 10 TBT is perfect, thank you!

Hi there! I got the Dolly from someone, sorry I forgot to update the wishlist! I will add the new items so you can check it out in case you have any of them laying around :), other than that the 10 TBT is perfect, thank you!
Cool its a deal! I'll see you on the 28th then! :>

Hi do you got Goldie ?

Never mind I found fauna while hunting on rare island but Goldie always in my list

Last edited:
Back