• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anyone else still resetting?

With forming the terrain later on.. isn’t the layout kind of pointless since you can just build whatever you want ? I reset for apples for about 45 minutes . Layout is just OK.. and my islanders kinda suck lol. Figured that will change as time goes on though

I picked one cool map and when I got both peaches and a blue airport I decided to stick with it!

i reset three times - twice because of bad map options, and a third time because i was HORRIFIED to find diva and rory waiting for me at the dock.

wound up with agnes and pierce (cuties!), peaches, and a blue dodo airlines! my map is a double south (which i wasn't reALLY wanting), but it doesn't matter all that much! 3/4 is a win for me!

Oh no, not Diva. I'd reset too if I got her. I like Rory though, but Diva...

I'm currently resetting for Genji... five hours in and not a single appearance from him haha

I've reset a few times now, even after I paid off the first loan and was ready to move into the house. I decided I wasn't feeling it. My current map and native fruit (apples) is pretty much perfect for what I want to do now. I don't really care for starter villagers either. So, I'm happy.

Last edited:
just woke up and am abt to start resetting! Looking to get apples or peaches, resident services off to the side and hopefully a blue airport! Good starters would be nice ofc but I can always move them out later

Took me 3.5 hours of resetting. I may be weird but it took me a while to find a map I liked because of the huge rocks around the beach. I didn’t like a double south exit map and the game kept giving me those. I wanted the exits to be one south and one to the west preferably. I wanted one in the west side big enough to stand on and one also near the dock on the East. I didn’t like rocks that were too big that got in the way of the beach but to small to stand on because I would have to go around them. I also wanted apples initially but while I was resetting, I chanced a map with peaches and started looking for peaches instead. With yellow airport. And no starting villagers I hate. I also kinda wanted the heart-shaped pond. I finally got almost everything I ever wanted after 3.5 hours of resetting. But no heart-pond. I’ll just make one when I unlock the terraform tool.

I didn't want to reset a lot, just wanted pears. managed to get them after 1 single reset, so I'll be playing with that, no matter if I like my map layout or not, since I'll be able to edit it!

I found the perfect map for me after 3 resets! I got my favorite fruit too... Cherries! I am glad the airport is yellow, only thing I dislike are the villagers, got Diva and Tank lol but it's ok

I won't be playing till later when my hubby gets home, hopefully I won't have to reset too many times. I don't really care about the fruit or villagers, but the only colour airport I like is the blue one. I also really want south and west river mouths and would like the airport and resident services to be lined up and for resident services to be somewhat closer to the south. Wish me luck! lol

I didn't bother resetting since you can change the terrain later. I also got two villagers I have never seen before so that is awesome. Reneigh looks so cool and Lyman is an awesome neon green. What other colors can the airport be?

I map reset for an hour before I gave up. I was looking for Orange airport/orange fruit with a RS that lined up with the docks and villagers didn’t matter. Ended up with cherries and orange airport and decent map I can work with later on. I got Ursula and Scoot as my starters. I have Scoot in Tinytree so I wanted new villagers but I’ll take it <3 I love Scoot.

I played like 6 hours with a beautiful map and apples but the longer I played, the more I realized I won't be able to reset later for a blue airport so I bit the bullet and started resetting again. Thankfully I know what kind of map I'm looking for now. Just need apples and a blue airport. THANK GOD there's only one grass pattern.............

I'm not still resetting, but just so yall know, when you choose a map, there are NO BRIDGES to start with!

I'm really picky about where I place villager houses, so when I got a map I liked, I was bummed with how I was going to have to place villagers.

oh man, I could never reset for an hour! I reset only one time and I'm so glad I did.

When I first started up the game, I got the one fruit I really didn't want and none of the 4 maps were what I wanted either, and at first I was like oh well, and started to play it out but then I got to the point where I really couldn't stand it and reset! I never reset for new leaf, and didn't want to reset a whole bunch in NH (dont have the patience) but im super thankful I got what I wanted on only the second reset! :)

Last edited:
Back